x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

I did something with my life.

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1280
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I made this post.


Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
congratulations

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7279
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
But your sig is cool.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
Bullying=bad11
Bullying=bad11
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 232
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
 nice job are you now like a penguin in a suite

i love music 1
cute rottie puppy
cute rottie with kittens on back
cute kitten scares rottie
Real personality of rotties
put your finger hear


Posted By:
Bullying=bad11
Bullying=bad11
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 232
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
how do you post gifs I have tried but they don't work

i love music 1
cute rottie puppy
cute rottie with kittens on back
cute kitten scares rottie
Real personality of rotties
put your finger hear


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
What is life? Is it meaningless? Are we all just here to die? Do we ACTUALLY have a purpose? Does the way we live now even mean anything? Are you real? Are you in a coma right now thinking your are real when your not? Or is someone else using your body right now why you are put into this universe? Are you the only living thing on this universe while everyone is made up?

Answer.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:

What is life? Is it meaningless? Are we all just here to die? Do we ACTUALLY have a purpose? Does the way we live now even mean anything? Are you real? Are you in a coma right now thinking your are real when your not? Or is someone else using your body right now why you are put into this universe? Are you the only living thing on this universe while everyone is made up?


Answer.

deep

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


What is life? Is it meaningless? Are we all just here to die? Do we ACTUALLY have a purpose? Does the way we live now even mean anything? Are you real? Are you in a coma right now thinking your are real when your not? Or is someone else using your body right now why you are put into this universe? Are you the only living thing on this universe while everyone is made up?



Answer.

deep

I'm so deep sometimes.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




What is life? Is it meaningless? Are we all just here to die? Do we ACTUALLY have a purpose? Does the way we live now even mean anything? Are you real? Are you in a coma right now thinking your are real when your not? Or is someone else using your body right now why you are put into this universe? Are you the only living thing on this universe while everyone is made up?




Answer.

deep

I'm so deep sometimes.

Mmmmm very nice. Keep it MEDi. Big ups.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






What is life? Is it meaningless? Are we all just here to die? Do we ACTUALLY have a purpose? Does the way we live now even mean anything? Are you real? Are you in a coma right now thinking your are real when your not? Or is someone else using your body right now why you are put into this universe? Are you the only living thing on this universe while everyone is made up?





Answer.

deep

I'm so deep sometimes.

Mmmmm very nice. Keep it MEDi. Big ups.

I don't understand.

Is that a company?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

What have I done...

What's Your Profile Pic Of? :)

Christian Friend is a Hypocrite!

What animal would you be if you get a chance?

What Hair Colour Do You Find Attractive?

What's the max age difference that you wou...

Single or Taken??

Christian Friend is a Hypocrite!

Which one is Right?

i really need help

Latest Videos

Play Online Games