Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Plagiarism

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as your own. It's a bad thing to do because you're taking credit for someone else's hard work even though you had nothing to do with it, and getting all of the reward. It's lying to other people and dishonest, and you also lie to yourself when you do it, so don't do it. Plagiarism can be found in many forms, such as copying entire paragraphs off of the internet for a research paper, or stealing other people's artwork and saying it's yours.

Don't plagiarize, it's wrong. If you do plagiarize, you should apologize! 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Plagiarism

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree, I don't care for that sort of behavior. This and passing off pictures of others is a huge pet peeve of mine. Thanks!

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

latest videos