Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

What type of guy do you like?

Posted By:
Raawwrr
Raawwrr
StarStarStar
Here is the place to talk about the type of guys you lie, for example I like guys who are sweet, funny, not a player, cute, loving, sensitive and random. Atletic too. smile So what do you girls look for in a guy?

Kitty
Yeah, I'm that girl, the crazy one you see walking down the street c; Yup, that's me

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Top 3 in descending order of importance: nice, funny, and smart. Not like genius smart, just not an idiot smart

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
I don't know. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
soo.........it's "Only for girls"..............

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
StarStarStarStar
Um, I don't know if I really have a type. If I like you, I like you. That's that. Although there is one thing I really really hate about guys. That "swag/thug" thing, like, seriously. Cut it out. Nobody likes it - at least I don't. Haha. I think it's pretty annoying. I'd rather have a sweet, humble guy. The looks don't matter, as long as he's kind-hearted and compassionate. I don't like a "player" too. Having many girls isn't an accomplishment, just so you know. But keeping only one is. That's all, I guess! smile

Ooh, and I can't believe I forgot about sense of humor! lol. I like a funny guy too!

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
hmm let's see.... Well I like a guy who can make me laugh until my stomach hurts and has a bit of muscle strength. He can be cute and smart ( not like high honor roll).

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos