Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Raawwrr
Raawwrr
StarStarStar
Here is the place to talk about the type of guys you lie, for example I like guys who are sweet, funny, not a player, cute, loving, sensitive and random. Atletic too. smile So what do you girls look for in a guy?

Kitty
Yeah, I'm that girl, the crazy one you see walking down the street c; Yup, that's me

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Top 3 in descending order of importance: nice, funny, and smart. Not like genius smart, just not an idiot smart

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
I don't know. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
soo.........it's "Only for girls"..............

the rest is silence 

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
StarStarStarStar
Um, I don't know if I really have a type. If I like you, I like you. That's that. Although there is one thing I really really hate about guys. That "swag/thug" thing, like, seriously. Cut it out. Nobody likes it - at least I don't. Haha. I think it's pretty annoying. I'd rather have a sweet, humble guy. The looks don't matter, as long as he's kind-hearted and compassionate. I don't like a "player" too. Having many girls isn't an accomplishment, just so you know. But keeping only one is. That's all, I guess! smile

Ooh, and I can't believe I forgot about sense of humor! lol. I like a funny guy too!

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
hmm let's see.... Well I like a guy who can make me laugh until my stomach hurts and has a bit of muscle strength. He can be cute and smart ( not like high honor roll).

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

play online games

latest forum posts

바­카­라­게­임­\\ま【 J­S­S­8­0­0­。­C­O­M 】め\\강­...

Fake bffs

What Is Your Favorite Color EVER?

Hi!

Hi!

You Failed To Mention

Preference?

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

latest videos