x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Yeah, I'm going to be in 8th grade after this summer, and we only have like a week left.

Hurray.


Hurray.
I was laughing at your first comment to me.
"Add me or else I'm gonna ___ you."
I could not say the blank word there, because filters gonna block it. xD


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

Yes. c:


Wazzup? smile


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


Yeah, I'm going to be in 8th grade after this summer, and we only have like a week left.


Hurray.


Hurray.
I was laughing at your first comment to me.
"Add me or else I'm gonna ___ you."
I could not say the blank word there, because filters gonna block it. xD


I thought I said "Add me or I'm going to be mad"
I probably forgot though, I always forget things.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12200
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Yes. c:


Wazzup? smile
Nothing really. Tired. you?

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
No wait it was.
"Reject my friend request or I will be mad."
And you never rejected it.

And I forgot to be mad about it.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar


"NachozRule" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






Yeah, I'm going to be in 8th grade after this summer, and we only have like a week left.




Hurray.


Hurray.
I was laughing at your first comment to me.
"Add me or else I'm gonna ___ you."
I could not say the blank word there, because filters gonna block it. xD



I thought I said "Add me or I'm going to be mad"
I probably forgot though, I always forget things.


 

 

Haha, I forget easily too.
But you're right!
I thought you said, "Add me or I'm gonna ## ## ## you.#
OMG, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY MIND.
You're right, by the way.
HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT.



Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar


"NachozRule" wrote:


No wait it was.


"Reject my friend request or I will be mad."


And you never rejected it.



And I forgot to be mad about it.


AH OKAY, I REMEMBERED.
Did you know that I screenshot your comment?
But mods rejected it...
D: 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






Yeah, I'm going to be in 8th grade after this summer, and we only have like a week left.




Hurray.


Hurray.
I was laughing at your first comment to me.
"Add me or else I'm gonna ___ you."
I could not say the blank word there, because filters gonna block it. xD



I thought I said "Add me or I'm going to be mad"
I probably forgot though, I always forget things.


 

 

Haha, I forget easily too.
But you're right!
I thought you said, "Add me or I'm gonna # # # # you.#
OMG, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY MIND.
You're right, by the way.
HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT.


First step to becoming a psycho.

Nah, kidding, but I wouldn't kill anyone they took food away from me.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





"NachozRule" wrote:




No wait it was.



"Reject my friend request or I will be mad."



And you never rejected it.




And I forgot to be mad about it.


AH OKAY, I REMEMBERED.
Did you know that I screenshot your comment?
But mods rejected it...
D: 

Why? That's not bad, keep sending it until they accept it, lol.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:








Yeah, I'm going to be in 8th grade after this summer, and we only have like a week left.





Hurray.


Hurray.
I was laughing at your first comment to me.
"Add me or else I'm gonna ___ you."
I could not say the blank word there, because filters gonna block it. xD



I thought I said "Add me or I'm going to be mad"
I probably forgot though, I always forget things.


 

 

Haha, I forget easily too.
But you're right!
I thought you said, "Add me or I'm gonna # # # # you.#
OMG, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY MIND.
You're right, by the way.
HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT.


First step to becoming a psycho.

Nah, kidding, but I wouldn't kill anyone they took food away from me.


HEY I DON'T STEAL FOODS. 


Latest Forum Posts

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

say anthing that you can think of

Give me ur cheesiest joke!-moved

Latest Videos

Play Online Games