Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"jordand08" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:


Yes. c:


Wazzup? smile
Nothing really. Tired. you?


Just drawing, as always. smile


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:








"NachozRule" wrote:






No wait it was.




"Reject my friend request or I will be mad."




And you never rejected it.





And I forgot to be mad about it.


AH OKAY, I REMEMBERED.
Did you know that I screenshot your comment?
But mods rejected it...
D: 

Why? That's not bad, keep sending it until they accept it, lol.


Yeah right. I LOVE THAT COMMENT, YOU KNOW.
I'll try again.
And perhaps I'll be in the penalty box... 


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8293

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:











"NachozRule" wrote:








No wait it was.





"Reject my friend request or I will be mad."





And you never rejected it.






And I forgot to be mad about it.


AH OKAY, I REMEMBERED.
Did you know that I screenshot your comment?
But mods rejected it...
D: 

Why? That's not bad, keep sending it until they accept it, lol.


Yeah right. I LOVE THAT COMMENT, YOU KNOW.
I'll try again.
And perhaps I'll be in the penalty box... 

If you get a warning contact them, that's no fair, my comment deserves to be put on this website.
Forever.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10582

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:


Yes. c:


Wazzup? smile
Nothing really. Tired. you?


Just drawing, as always. smile
Whatcha drawing?

Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:














"NachozRule" wrote:










No wait it was.






"Reject my friend request or I will be mad."






And you never rejected it.







And I forgot to be mad about it.


AH OKAY, I REMEMBERED.
Did you know that I screenshot your comment?
But mods rejected it...
D: 

Why? That's not bad, keep sending it until they accept it, lol.


Yeah right. I LOVE THAT COMMENT, YOU KNOW.
I'll try again.
And perhaps I'll be in the penalty box... 

If you get a warning contact them, that's no fair, my comment deserves to be put on this website.
Forever.


AGREEEEEEEEEE
I'm gonna screenshot the quote above
But I think it's impossible.
But tryyyyy 


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"jordand08" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:







"jordand08" wrote:




Yes. c:


Wazzup? smile
Nothing really. Tired. you?


Just drawing, as always. smile
Whatcha drawing?

Anime! smile


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8293

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

















"NachozRule" wrote:












No wait it was.







"Reject my friend request or I will be mad."







And you never rejected it.








And I forgot to be mad about it.


AH OKAY, I REMEMBERED.
Did you know that I screenshot your comment?
But mods rejected it...
D: 

Why? That's not bad, keep sending it until they accept it, lol.


Yeah right. I LOVE THAT COMMENT, YOU KNOW.
I'll try again.
And perhaps I'll be in the penalty box... 

If you get a warning contact them, that's no fair, my comment deserves to be put on this website.
Forever.


AGREEEEEEEEEE
I'm gonna screenshot the quote above
But I think it's impossible.
But tryyyyy 

What do you use to take screenshots with?
I have this handy tool on my desktop called snipping tool.
It's pretty handy. :3

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10582

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:







"jordand08" wrote:




Yes. c:


Wazzup? smile
Nothing really. Tired. you?


Just drawing, as always. smile
Whatcha drawing?

Anime! smile
of course.

Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815
Nachoz, I usually press Alt + Print Screen SysRq. Then paste it in paint.
Oh cool, what's that?
[I did not quote your post because it's too looooong]


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"jordand08" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:







"jordand08" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:










"jordand08" wrote:






Yes. c:


Wazzup? smile
Nothing really. Tired. you?


Just drawing, as always. smile
Whatcha drawing?

Anime! smile
of course.


HAHA, YEAH RIGHT. I LOVE ANIME. 


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Name 1 thing u can't live without

yehaw

Is killing ever acceptable?

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Do You Love Anyone?

latest videos