Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Anne_is_confused
Anne_is_confused
Member since:
June, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
I haave no clue how to find out. i have been wait for an answer for a few weeks now!!!

Posted By:
Anne_is_confused
Anne_is_confused
Member since:
June, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
anyone?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12311

"Anne_is_confused" wrote:

I haave no clue how to find out. i have been wait for an answer for a few weeks now!!!
hi smile in blue boxes advice its here dear dish it? click on button advice dear dish it i replying, click on your dear dish it topic it says, Dear Dish it Hair Disater! Its dish it smile


Posted By:
Anne_is_confused
Anne_is_confused
Member since:
June, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3

"Baby260" wrote:



"Anne_is_confused" wrote:


I haave no clue how to find out. i have been wait for an answer for a few weeks now!!!
hi smile in blue boxes advice its here dear dish it? click on button advice dear dish it i replying, click on your dear dish it topic it says, Dear Dish it Hair Disater! Its dish it smile

thanks but im still confused, i didnt write it on the forms, i wrote it it the blue advice bit, and clicked on the ask dear dish it button, the asked my question, but i still have no reply?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12311

"Anne_is_confused" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"Anne_is_confused" wrote:




I haave no clue how to find out. i have been wait for an answer for a few weeks now!!!
hi smile in blue boxes advice its here dear dish it? click on button advice dear dish it i replying, click on your dear dish it topic it says, Dear Dish it Hair Disater! Its dish it smile

thanks but im still confused, i didnt write it on the forms, i wrote it it the blue advice bit, and clicked on the ask dear dish it button, the asked my question, but i still have no reply?
well lets i check smile click on ask dish it then you have to wait till they will send your question in forum section not today, they have lots of questions from others too smile click on the forum page, dear dish it see there are lots of old questions, check your answer tomorrow. smile


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51752
You don't get a notification or anything, and you may not get an answer as Dish It receives many questions. Try type some keywords into the search bar and see if it's already been answered. smile You could also always try posting it in the forums.


Posted By:
TabbyToes22
TabbyToes22
Member since:
January, 2014
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
How do I ask him or her a question?


Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6391

"TabbyToes22" wrote:

How do I ask him or her a question?


Post a thread in the "Dear Dish It" section under the "Music" section in the appropriate sub-section. 

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos