x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

← Previous 1
Posted By:
PrayForYourSinners
PrayForYourSinners
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 55
StarStarStar
I told this girl to google the girl she was faking and she blocked me -.- Fakes irritate me /:

NOPE:)
My reaction to most things:


Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
Member since:
July, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9687
StarStarStarStarStar
Meh...Fakes will be fakes, eh? I try to ignore them.


"Redo it."


Posted By:
PrayForYourSinners
PrayForYourSinners
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 55
StarStarStar
Kinda hard to .-. 
It's funny when you know who their profile pic is :3and then they block you Tongue Out

NOPE:)
My reaction to most things:


Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2488
StarStarStarStarStar

"★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★" wrote:

Meh...Fakes will be fakes, eh? I try to ignore them.
100% true

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
Member since:
July, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9687
StarStarStarStarStar

"PrayForYourSinners" wrote:

Kinda hard to .-. 

It's funny when you know who their profile pic is :3and then they block you Tongue Out

It is sort of funny. But still. ^.^


"Redo it."


Posted By:
PrayForYourSinners
PrayForYourSinners
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 55
StarStarStar

"★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★" wrote:



"PrayForYourSinners" wrote:


Kinda hard to .-. 


It's funny when you know who their profile pic is :3and then they block you Tongue Out

It is sort of funny. But still. ^.^

yea, true thanks person^.^/

NOPE:)
My reaction to most things:


Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
Member since:
July, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9687
StarStarStarStarStar

"PrayForYourSinners" wrote:



"★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★" wrote:






"PrayForYourSinners" wrote:




Kinda hard to .-. 



It's funny when you know who their profile pic is :3and then they block you Tongue Out

It is sort of funny. But still. ^.^

yea, true thanks person^.^/


You are welcome, other person!  (✿◠‿◠)  
 


"Redo it."


Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138
Member since:
October, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9127
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't see why you'd give them their own thread. No reason to give them any more attention than they deserve.

Adieu.


Posted By:
PrayForYourSinners
PrayForYourSinners
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 55
StarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

I don't see why you'd give them their own thread. No reason to give them any more attention than they deserve.

yea true, my stupid mistake -.\

NOPE:)
My reaction to most things:


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15667
StarStarStarStarStar
Fakes annoy me, but they're all over the internet.. There's probably (not definitely) more fakes on the internet than people using their own stuff. 

The internet is fab 

GOOD DAY TO YOU


← Previous 1

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The yes and no game

The Banning Game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Names From A-Z

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games