Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

My super freaky weekend.... (Don't read it if you're easily scared!)

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar
Hai, guys! Yo, it's -Orange Sherbet here! I know it's been a LONG time since I posted. But I assure you, this is probably more than likely gonna be interesting to you. Oh yeah, and I still obsess over Mario. But yeah,  moving along now. So it all started when me and my lil sis and my lil cousin visited my best friend the the weekend. Everything was good and gravy throughout the day, we played Mario Kart, and Animal Crossing and several other games. We did a midnight kitchen raid, gobbled up the fridge and cabinets. Then, that's where it started getting weird, all of us noticed it was getting VERY dark outside. And my best friend teases us by wanting to watch horror movies. I try to convince her that it's not a good idea because Sundae will get scared and call my mom. But Sundae, and my cousin insisted we watch them. Oh well, i decided I couldn't convince them. So we watched some of the freakiest movies ever, and gosh! We were scared like crazy! It got even more notibly dark, and we were. creeped out by that. OK, yeah, it's just a typical dark summer night, nothin' wrong with that. So my BFF had the genius idea of telling spooky stories. That's when i just shook my head, saying "Are you kiddin' me? We just got done watching horror movies!" but same result as last time, everyone wanted to hear them. So we all ended scaring each other pretty bad, and what was worse, it was time to go to bed. It was REALLY dark out now, so we just stared at the ceiling for awhile, until... We started hearing footsteps in the ceiling! It couldn't have been birds or possums because last time I checked, they don't walk like that! And it wasn't my BFF's mom, she was sleeping! So, that's when we decided to go check things out. We went upstairs and asked my BFF's mom if it was her, but she just mumbled some odd words. I ignored it, as she was just asleep. Creepy jumpscare moment; something RUNS down the hall and nearly tackles Sundae down the steps. We were terrified by this. Ow, and asked if we could stay with my BFF's mom. Oddly, she mumbles the same words, but a bit more clear. Still, i couldn't make out what she was saying. We just made ourselves comfy about her room, figuring she wouldn't mind. Maybe about a half hour later, my cousin has to go to the little girls room. Tragic, right? So we all headed to said room, not leaving anyone behind. After she came out, we immediatly headed back to her mom's room because we heard footsteps. When we got back to the room, HER MOM was staring straight as us standing in the hall! She just blurts out, "Why are you not sleep?" We try to explain, but she goes back in her room. OK, bad part; my lil sis is gone! We checked in her mom's room, but she wasn't in there. Scared, we checked my BFF's room to see my lil sis standing in the corner, with her head held low. She was whispeting something weird... I came closer and asked her what she was saying. And she just mumbled, leaving me no choice but to get even closer, to hear that she was saying the weird thing that my BFF's mom was saying! She  began saying it louder, and louder, until she raises her head fully up with her tassled strawberry blond hair covering her wide open blue/green eyes. She had red stuff pouring off her face, and the weird mumbling sounded like "Niho deve de" or something..  And my best friend's mom comes out of nowhere, saying that too. They approached the three of us, and that's when everything went blank. Needless to say, we were scared colorless. I don't even remember how we got through the night. The good part is, nothing weird happened for the rest of the stay. The odd part is... The mom or my sis didn't ever remember it happening. Interestingly, my friend's mom says she does remember someone talking to her before she went to sleep. And my lil sis says that she only remembers someone tugging on her shirt before going to sleep. I'm serious, this is NOT fake. It really happened last weekend. I still don't get what she was saying... If anyone think that they might have a clue of what she was saying, don't hesitate to post it here...

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar
Ugh, and sorry for all the typos... >~<

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
That's a very intimidating wall of text.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

That's a very intimidating wall of text.

I know right? I really believe that my friend's house is haunted. Ever since then, i felt like I'm being watched... 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hamburger or cheese burger?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

myfrnd

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos