x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
ayemarkilaaa.
ayemarkilaaa.
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 88
StarStarStar
i know dear dish-it does advice . but if im not mistaking they dont do all of them . so if you need advice  you can send me a pm if you dont want anyone to see or leave a comment here , thank you : )  

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1280
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think the Internet is the best place for advice.
I might just ask my Counselor for some, or even therapist. They ARE trained for that...


Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"saveyou" wrote:

I don't think the Internet is the best place for advice.

I might just ask my Counselor for some, or even therapist. They ARE trained for that...

you shouldnt ask anyone on the internet for advice period

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1280
StarStarStarStarStar


"NachozRule" wrote:






"saveyou" wrote:




I don't think the Internet is the best place for advice.



I might just ask my Counselor for some, or even therapist. They ARE trained for that...

you shouldnt ask anyone on the internet for advice period and saveyou is totally awesome

That's what I said.



Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"saveyou" wrote:





"NachozRule" wrote:









"saveyou" wrote:






I don't think the Internet is the best place for advice.




I might just ask my Counselor for some, or even therapist. They ARE trained for that...

you shouldnt ask anyone on the internet for advice period

That's what I said.


you said you dont think the internet is the best place for advice.
bluh

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1280
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:



"saveyou" wrote:








"NachozRule" wrote:












"saveyou" wrote:








I don't think the Internet is the best place for advice.





I might just ask my Counselor for some, or even therapist. They ARE trained for that...

you shouldnt ask anyone on the internet for advice period

That's what I said.
 

you said you dont think the internet is the best place for advice.
bluh

Excuse me Mr. Literal.


Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"saveyou" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"saveyou" wrote:











"NachozRule" wrote:















"saveyou" wrote:










I don't think the Internet is the best place for advice.






I might just ask my Counselor for some, or even therapist. They ARE trained for that...

you shouldnt ask anyone on the internet for advice period

That's what I said.
 

you said you dont think the internet is the best place for advice.
bluh


Excuse me Mr. Literal.

;D


H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 784
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for the thread, we all appreciate it.smile



Posted By:
ayemarkilaaa.
ayemarkilaaa.
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 88
StarStarStar

"saveyou" wrote:

I don't think the Internet is the best place for advice.

I might just ask my Counselor for some, or even therapist. They ARE trained for that...


oh okay : ) do that .


Latest Forum Posts

I do but i dont

I do but i dont

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

Lets all lie!

The first word...

The person below me

The first word...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games