Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Kidzworld

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
1. when did you join kidzworld?  September 2012
2. how did you find it?  My brother's friend told him about it so i joined.
3. what was your first thought?  'Just some random site where you just chat'
4. what do you think about kidzworld now?  IT IS SUPER AWESOME!
5. whats your favourite thing about kidzworld?  I can keep in touch with friends.
6. do you have any good memories, if so what are they?  When my BFF, Mallory signed up. (username: malgirl03)
7. do they have everything you want on here, if not any suggestions?  Nope, everything is perfect!
8. how much time do you spend on here?  About 10 times a day Tongue Out
9. what times do you usually go online and how long do you usually spend after that?  In the morning about 8:00 am and stay on untill about 9:00 to eat. But usually about an hour every time.
10. when you're on KW what do you usually do?  See if my friends are online. If so, then chat with them.
11. what do you think about their newish feature "the rewards program?"  I think it is awesome! People deserve rewards for most of the stuff they do!
12. do you use the smileys? if so what are your favourites?  Tongue Out Big Grin and Wink
14. if you post in forums do you have a favourite thread?  Not really, just some of everything.
15. how long have you been on KW?  11 months. I got on here in September 2012. (For some weird reason it says on my profile that I have been on for 6 months. o.O weird)
16. will you stay on KW until you're 18?  I'm planning to. I have like 8 more years. Tongue Out

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

Kidzworld

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
1. when did you join kidzworld? February 2007
2how did you find it? Actually our mum found it Blush
3what was your first thought?  I just done me profile and then someone commented me and I liked it 
4what do you think about kidzworld now?
5. whats your favourite thing about kidzworld?  me friends and everyone I has met here
6. do you have any good memories, if so what are they? [adds the very long list later] Devil
7. do they have everything you want on here, if not any suggestions? Stay awesomes and regenerate the coins limit faster  
8. how much time do you spend on here? only about 5 hours a day Blush 
9. what times do you usually go online and how long do you usually spend after that? 6pm to about 10.30pm 
10. when you're on KW what do you usually do? catch up on comments and chat with friends on the kw zone and read the forums and hunt for coins
11. what do you think about their newish feature "the rewards program?" its addicting and enjoying smile  
12. do you use the smileys? if so what are your favourites? i doesnts use the smileys at all Devil and Big Grin  and me favourite ones is Big Grin Blush Love Devil Devil Tongue Tongue Out smile Smile Nose Vampire Big Grin and ♥ 
14. if you post in forums do you have a favourite thread? i loves the word games like never ending game and the Word Game and Im sorry for saying this but I does like the original threads and the non - last one to say [random words] wins
15. how long have you been on KW? 1 hour and 17 minutes today so far
16. will you stay on KW until you're 18? OH YUSH Big Grin 

Thank you for posting this thread bun and its enjoying Big Grin 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Kidzworld

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
1: Somewhere around 2008
2: Through google.
3: To make an account.
4: Its ok.
5: Forums
6: Yes, a lot, actually, there is way to many to list out and I can't remember most of the conversations I had.
7: No.
8: Too much time.
9: It differs
10: Comment people and post on the forums
11: ew leaderboards
12: NO, I hate them
13: skipped this one
14: no
15: about 4-5 years
16: maybe

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Kidzworld

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
1. I joined May 2010
2. I found KW by searching for kids chat websites
3. I thought it was okay. I realized the site wasn't based entirely off chat.
4. I have mixed feelings about KW now, somedays I'm so fed up by drama and stupid children, other days I really like it and understand it is a kids website, so I need to get over it.
5. Favorite thing is the bio features and the forums!
6. I don't have any good memories, really. I'm ok with that though.
7. No, I feel like KW needs to improve the forums, and actually do what they say they will do. We need more categories on the forums. I understand things take time, but for some ideas, it's been 3 or more years and nothing. Edit: Actually a block feature would make me extremely happy.
8. How much time do I spend on here? Wow, A LOT OF TIME. The majority of my day consists of being here.
9. I go on once I get up. So like, past 11 am ( I know, that's a terrible time to get up) Blush I usually spend 15 minutes, then log off and on throughout the day, each time like 15 minutes. It depends on how busy it is or if it's totally dead and all the threads are boring.
10. Forums
11. I don't like the rewards feature. I ignore it, and don't ever use it.
12.I usually use the blush smiley, or the typical smiley.
13. I don't have a favorite thread.
14. HEY. YOU SKIPPED 13. Now I'm all screwed up with my numbers.
15. 3 years 2 months.
16. I would like to stay here until I'm 18. It depends on how the site evolves in the next 3 years for me. If I like it, I'll continue to be here, if not, then I'll just leave before then.

Kidzworld

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
1. When did you join Kidzworld?
December 2011.
2. How did you find it?
My cousin introduced it to me.
3. What was your first thought?
That I liked it, and that I was mildly confusing compared to other sites.
4. What do you think about Kidzworld now?
I enjoy it, I really do, but all the updates just seem to make less sense as time goes on.
5. What's your favorite thing about Kidzworld?
Probably roleplaying. It's hard to get better on bigger sites because they want you to be perfect from the get-go.
6. Do you any good memories, if so what are they?
Oh jeez too many to name. I don't even know where to begin.
7. Do they have everything you want on here, if not any suggestions?
I don't know what more I could want. xD A way to delete PMs? Or just to block that part completely?
8. How much time do you spend on here?
During the school year it varies depending on my schedule, but lately I've been on a lot.
9. What times do you usually go online ad how long do you usually spend after that?
Normally in the morning sometime, around 11 AM Central US time. Normally I don't get off until 11 PM Central US time, maybe even later. xD
10. When you're on KW what do you usually do?
Post in forums, roleplay, and comment. Big Grin
11. What do you think about their newest feature "the rewards program"?
I think it's cool, but sometimes it doesn't give me coins when I'm doing things.
12. Do you use the smiley? If so what are your favoritues?
I use the smiles sometimes, but mostly they're the ones that aren't KW normal ones. I do use Grin and Big Grin from time to time though.
13. NO QUESTION.
14. If you post the forums, do you have a favorite thread?
I do post, but I wouldn't say I have a favorite thread.
15. How long have you been on KW?
Today? An hour or two. All together? I don't know, a little over a year and a half.
16. Will you stay on KW until you're 18?
I'd like to, but I go to college in the fall, and it might be kind of hard to balance this and classes all the time. I'm planning on coming on from time to time though.

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Kidzworld

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
1. When did you join Kidzworld? April, 2012.

2. How did you find it? I was actually searching up stuff on google, and then some KW articles came up, so I clicked onto it, and then I joined.

3. What was your first thought? Well, a girl DID ask for ## ###### at the first hour I'd been on, so not great xD

4. What do you think about KW now? I'm obsessed :3

5. What's your favourite thing about KW? Everything!

6. Do you have any good memories? Yes, meeting my best friends.

7. Yes.

8. How much time do you spend here? About 2+ hours xD

9. What times do you go on? It depends.

10. When you're on KW, what do you usually do? Chat with friends and go onto the forums.

11. What do you think of the rewards program? It's awesome! ^-^

12. Do you use smileys? Yes, Grin Wink Grin  Blush smile

13. If you post in the forums, do you have a favourite thread? Too many!

14. How long have you been on KW? A year and three months.

15. Will you stay on KW until you're 18? YES!

bring me the horizon ♥

Kidzworld

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
StarStarStarStar
1. When did you join Kidzworld? Around November 2009, I wasn't active until probably later 2010, then more active September 2011.
2. How did you find it? Google Search yo.
3. What was your first thought? I thought it was great because I was young.
4. What do you think about KW now? Its something to waste my time with I guess.
5. What is your favourite thing about KW? Forums.
6. Do you have any good memories? I have a lot of memories on here.
7. Do they have everything you want on here? KW is fine.
8. How much time do you usually spend on here? Couple hours. I'm not online as much as I used to be, but still mostly everyday.
9. What time do you usually go online and how long do you usually spend after that? Around 9pm, depending if its active or not I'll stay online until I sleep.
10. When you're on KW what do you usually do? Comment.
11. What do you think of the rewards program? Its a nice feature, attractive to new users, ect.
12. Do you use the smileys? I don't really use them, unless for fun.
14. If you post in forums do you have a favourite thread? Usually I do, I don't have a favourite thread.
15. How long have you been on KW? Nearly 4 years.
16. Will you stay on KW until you're 18? Its probable, i'm not sure.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.

Kidzworld

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

1. I join KW in July, 2011
2. I found it by looking up on the internet on ''sign up games for kids'' and it showed Kidzworld Big Grin
3. I said am I the only nine year old on KW? (I said it that time because I joined at nine smile)
4. I think that there are a lot of people on KW now and the new features are amazing Grin
5. My favourite thing is talking to my KW friends (:
6. I remember the first time I spoke to huge, (hugebear), I asked him; ''is your name Ted?'' Blush
7. Well not to be impatient or anything, I've desired to change my KW user name; although I don't want to create another KW account.
8.  It depends, when it's holidays, I spend on here for three weeks or two, but on a school day, I mainly stay on here twice in each week.
9. I usually log on early in the morning during the weekends, and on a school day in the evenings and afternoons but I spend like an hour or two after that.
10. I usually post on the KW threads and message my friends. c:
11. I think that it's actually fun xD

12. yes and these : Big Grin are my favourites
13. for two years xD
14. yes, which is slap the keyboard ##
##. Yes! x3
(Btw, I kinda got the numbers mixed up somehow Tongue Out)

Kidzworld

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
1. when did you join kidzworld? In 2009 when I was almost 9
2how did you find it? When I was looking up penpal websites
3what was your first thought? I thought it looked cool and fun.
4what do you think about kidzworld now? I think it is even more awesome.
5. whats your favourite thing about kidzworld? Being able to rp and meet new friends.
6. do you have any good memories, if so what are they? Hm.... I don't really know if I do have one that I can remember.
7. do they have everything you want on here, if not any suggestions? Yep
8. how much time do you spend on here? From the time I wake up to late 2-3 AM the next day.
9. what times do you usually go online and how long do you usually spend after that?  I go online around 8-12 central time zone. I spend all day after that.
10. when you're on KW what do you usually do? Comment friends and Roleplay
11. what do you think about their newish feature "the rewards program?" I like it
12. do you use the smileys? if so what are your favourites? Not really
14. if you post in forums do you have a favourite thread?  Nope.
15. how long have you been on KW? It will be 4 years in August.
16. will#### stay on KW until you're 18? Definitely. if I do stay till I am 18 it will be about 9-10 years. 

Kidzworld

Posted By:
nicolemarie
nicolemarie
StarStarStarStar
1. when did you join kidzworld? July 16th 2012
2how did you find it? searching up free chatting sitesxD
3what was your first thought? my first thought was "im going to frget my ######## like every other site a join"
4what do you think about kidzworld now? I think its amazing like always. Just the newer users online date it takes the fun outta everything
5. whats your favourite thing about kidzworld? i dont know everything :P
6.### you have any good memories, if so what are they? I have so many memories..i cant sy em all here :0
7. do they have everything you want on here, if not any suggestions? They have everthing!
8. how much time do you spend on here? umm like all day everyday
9. what times do you usually go online and how long do you usually spend after that? i come on when i wake up and im on until late afternoon and i usually do somthing else
10. when you're on KW what do you usually do?  I usually go on chat, do polls, or read articals and sometimes forums
11. what do you think about their newish feature "the rewards program?" ehh its OK 
12. do you use the smileys? if so what are your favourites? yep and Shout is by far my fav
14. if you post in forums do you have a favourite thread? YES 0-0 the forum Diary.
15. how long have you been on KW? 11 months and 6 days
16.##### you stay on KW until you're 18? uhh yeaahh

if you dont add me..i will and i mean I WILL bite chu O_O

Food

FOR luv pink

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos