Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I LOVE U

Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
StarStarStarStarStar
I love u \(^-^)/ this much <3

I Support Equal Rights

I LOVE U

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Wink

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

I LOVE U

Posted By:
-ImagineDragons
-ImagineDragons
StarStarStarStar
well soz i dont love u

powerpuff girls!!
whatever

I LOVE U

Posted By:
JKAM
JKAM
StarStarStarStar

"Turtle52" wrote:

why do you love the 21st letter of the alphabet?

SWAG@BRO 2COOL4U!!!!
SWAG BRAKES

I Should Really Let Out The Devil In Me

I LOVE U

Posted By:
hydia 5456
hydia 5456
StarStarStarStar

"-ImagineDragons" wrote:

well soz i dont love u

♪Maybe this year I won't be sad on Christmas
Maybe I'll have a happy holiday.
Replace my heart ache and my pain,
With mistletoe and candy canes
This Christmas, could go my way♪

I LOVE U

Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
StarStarStarStarStar

"JKAM" wrote:

"Turtle52" wrote:

why do you love the 21st letter of the alphabet?

Ok I will write it properly 
I love you \(^-^)/ this much 

I Support Equal Rights

I LOVE U

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
i love you  this much

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove
                   lovelovelovelovelovelove
                   lovelovelovelovelovelove
                   lovelovelovelovelovelove
                   lovelovelovelovelovelove
                   lovelovelovelovelovelove
                  lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove                                           lovelovelovelovelovelove        
           love                                     lovelovelovelovelovelove                                         love
        love                                                                                                                                  love
      love                                                                                                                                         love
love                                                                                                                                                    love
love                                                                                                                                                    love
      love                                                                                                                                         love
              love                                                                                                                              love
                       love                                                                                                             love
                                 love                                                                                           love
                                             love                                                                     love
                                                        love                                                 love
                                                                 love                             love
                                                                         love love   love                

lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                       lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                     
lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                        ovelovelovelovelovelove
lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                         lovelovelovelovelovelove
lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                        lovelovelovelovelovelove
lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                         lovelovelovelovelovelove
lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove
lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

oh wow that took forever

H3H3H3H3 >:]

I LOVE U

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

i love you  this much

lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove                                           lovelovelovelovelovelove        

love                                     lovelovelovelovelovelove                                         love

love                                                                                                                                  love

love                                                                                                                              love

love                                                                                                             love

love                                                                                           love

love love   love                

lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                       lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                     

lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                        ovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                         lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                        lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove                                                         lovelovelovelovelovelove

oh wow that took forever

What the heck even is that?

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

I LOVE U

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

i love you  this much

lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelove

love love   love                

oh wow that took forever

nice

All We Love We Leave Behind

I LOVE U

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

What the heck even is that?
it was supposed to say "I ♥ u" in the words love but kw didn't let me do it Frown

H3H3H3H3 >:]

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

spell ur username backwards

holidays :) or :(

Rate the signature above you!

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

latest videos