x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

-SincerelyLeah's Pic Editor Shop! c: [Open]

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah; Lock
-SincerelyLeah;
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3261
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Come here if you need a pic edited or whatever  Note: Your pics may consider smile faces and all no foul language or anything inappropriate allowed!
Here's the form you have to fill out. 
Username; 
Pic; [Please post your pic here, if you don't know how to do that just ask.] 
Words; [Like what you want it to say? 
Other; [Anything else?]
Please tell your friends about us! 
Also it may take awhile for it to upload, thanks for understanding. :3


RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
my picture:

 "_"
 /{] /
 / \

text: no

other: make it super fancie and nice

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah; Lock
-SincerelyLeah;
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3261
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:

my picture:


 "_"

 /{] /

 / \


text: no


other: make it super fancie and nice
A real picture..Not that. .-.

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-SincerelyLeah;" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


my picture:



 "_"


 /{] /


 / \



text: no



other: make it super fancie and nice
A real picture..Not that. .-.
that
is a real picture

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah; Lock
-SincerelyLeah;
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3261
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"-SincerelyLeah;" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




my picture:




 "_"



 /{] /



 / \




text: no




other: make it super fancie and nice
A real picture..Not that. .-.
that
is a real picture
You know what I mean. xD

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-SincerelyLeah;" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"-SincerelyLeah;" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






my picture:





 "_"




 /{] /




 / \





text: no





other: make it super fancie and nice
A real picture..Not that. .-.
that
is a real picture
You know what I mean. xD

3:

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah; Lock
-SincerelyLeah;
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3261
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"-SincerelyLeah;" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"-SincerelyLeah;" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:








my picture:






 "_"





 /{] /





 / \






text: no






other: make it super fancie and nice
A real picture..Not that. .-.
that
is a real picture
You know what I mean. xD

3:
=^.^=

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥


Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1122
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Username: ;TheGreatOneIsHere Pic: Words: #FishySwag Other: Make sure it has #Swag Cool Thanks for when its done.


Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah; Lock
-SincerelyLeah;
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3261
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:

Username: ;TheGreatOneIsHere Pic: Words: #FishySwag Other: Make sure it has #Swag Cool Thanks for when its done.
So you want it to be #Fishy #Swag or #FishySwag together?

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥


Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah; Lock
-SincerelyLeah;
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3261
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
;TheGreatOneIsHere: Here is your request (may take time to upload). I hope you enjoy! 

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

Fake lyric game!!

YouTube or Vine?

what kind of phone do you have??

Quotes from Books

YouTube or Vine?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Tell the most horrible pun you can think of

What have I done...

What have I done...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games