Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4686

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:



Aren't you 15? You're old enough to make one!

aHHHHHHH
you exposed my age to the whole world! jk lol
I can make one, but then I have to get my guardian's permission and she will say NO to almost everything
 Frustrated



Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2148

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:





Aren't you 15? You're old enough to make one!

aHHHHHHH
you exposed my age to the whole world! jk lol
I can make one, but then I have to get my guardian's permission and she will say NO to almost everything
 Frustrated


Meanwhile, my parents: just do whatever lol


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16023

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:



"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:






"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:







Aren't you 15? You're old enough to make one!

aHHHHHHH
you exposed my age to the whole world! jk lol
I can make one, but then I have to get my guardian's permission and she will say NO to almost everything
 Frustrated
 

Meanwhile, my parents: just do whatever lol
meanwhile my parents : you can have this but we gotta have full access to your acount whenever we want. 

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.


Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4686

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:



Meanwhile, my parents: just do whatever lol

That's bad, because when the parents aren't watching, kids are suppose to think that they can do whatever they want, like skip out on school, be a gangster, even having kids at a young age


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2148

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:





Meanwhile, my parents: just do whatever lol

That's bad, because when the parents aren't watching, kids are suppose to think that they can do whatever they want, like skip out on school, be a gangster, even having kids at a young age

All I do is steal food.
I'm in all gifted and stuff, the worst thing I've ever done is play in an off-limits construction zone.
such gangster
many hood


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4686

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:



All I do is steal food.

I'm in all gifted and stuff, the worst thing I've ever done is play in an off-limits construction zone.

such gangster

many hood

People now in this mixed up world...


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2148

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:





All I do is steal food.


I'm in all gifted and stuff, the worst thing I've ever done is play in an off-limits construction zone.


such gangster


many hood

People now in this mixed up world...

Well, hey, if we were all the same, life would be boring!


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4686

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:



Well, hey, if we were all the same, life would be boring!

True that
every one is different and special in their own way... but... people who kill others and people who kill themselves... disgusting



Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4686
(Omg I'm so close to getting an emerald forum medal)


1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

LGBT

Gay Marriage: Yes, yes, yes, or the stupid no

Advice on anything

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

The Vamps

리그순위 ⇔$$⇔ Xx- 2 4 H닷C O M(^ㅅ^)】(CODE:juju)...

리그순위 ⇔$$⇔ Xx- 2 4 H닷C O M(^ㅅ^)】(CODE:juju)...

Getting bullied because gf age difference

latest videos