Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

How do I prove this?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Just do what I do, constantly disprove what people say.

She wants her friends to stop making fun of her, not have everyone ostracize her. 
I never said to be a know it all always butting in saying how wrong you are all the time. You have to be smooth with it. And only when a small quarrel is acceptable. But if you know how to pull it off, it's a perfect way to prove your intellect.

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself."-Myself

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale." -Iroh

How do I prove this?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I find this whole "trying to prove you are better than someone else" to be asinine. What makes an idiot is someone who does that and wastes their time on something better served on something else. Just walk away and shake your head and you'll already be better than her and your silly friends. Some call it turning the other cheek, I just call it a wise decision. Its nonsense for ya'll to be even thinking about stuff like that when there is so much more to this complicated world.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

How do I prove this?

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"IhascupquakeJR" wrote:

Also she hates Gays and thinks i'm stubborn because I go out protesting against the goverment.
I'm an honor student,I also read highly advanced books, I can write my own computer viruses and can hack, and I'm pretty smart. But I don't agree with homosexuality and I think its wrong as well, and most (by most I mean about 8 out of 10) anti-government protesters are stubborn,and that's simply a fact. But that doesn't make me stupid. And just because she finds humor in things u don't doesn't make her stupid,it just means you have different taste in humor, and slang term usage doesn't mean ignorance either, and she wrote a poem on springtime so what, the most famous poets wrote short poems about simple things too. Grow up.

The Marine

How do I prove this?

Posted By:
Xxisabella8D
Xxisabella8D
StarStarStar
It doesn't matter who is smarter. Everyone's different and comparing both of you is stupid. In ten or twenty years is it really gonna matter? Does it really matter what she reads or what poems she writes? Or that she cracks jokes about bad things that she really doesn't know anything about anyway? 
Y'all are both different. That's okay. Let her go about thinking she is smarter than you, but if you end up working as a lawyer or doctor and she's working on street corners than it'll be pretty clear won't it?
    If you want your friends to stop just tell them to stop and if they don't, then maybe they're not worth your time.
      Anyway, it doesn't really matter who's smarter.

How do I prove this?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

Stop comparing yourself. Focus being a better person instead of being better than somebody.
^^

Why would you care if someone is smart, or not as smart as you? just be yourself .-.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

How do I prove this?

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I never felt like that.
one big paragraph could be wrong. you know?

Check out this thread on KW

How do I prove this?

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar

"IhascupquakeJR" wrote:

Also she hates Gays and thinks i'm stubborn because I go out protesting against the goverment.

yeah she's right

i am neurotic and totally illogical

How do I prove this?

Posted By:
IhascupquakeJR
IhascupquakeJR
StarStarStarStar
You know what guys...thanks for being so amazingly sympathetic [sarcasm]. My friend decided to go off with her today and this just adds insult to the injury. The guy who went off with her happened to be my sort of boyfriend and I thought I'd check my thread and see sympathetic comments here but no I guess you like some really annoying girl you've never met more than a fellow member of kidzworld. And yes maybe I am dumb and I was wrong about this. Thanks guys just thanks!

Hipster, Geek, Feminist, Tomboy, Nerd, Daredevil,
Crazy,Cool,Foodie,Weird

Gay

Gay is ok

Stewie

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

How do you know

Favorite song?

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos