Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

HELP!!!!!! PREGNANT BECAUSE OF SEEDS

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13094
i ate some watermelon and a bunch of seeds were in it.



will i have a watermelon baby?!?!?!

i'm not ready for a child! what do i feed it?!?!?! how long will i be pregnant for.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


HELP!!!!!! PREGNANT BECAUSE OF SEEDS

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 24196

"brunostar" wrote:

i ate some watermelon and a bunch of seeds were in it.







will i have a watermelon baby?!?!?!



i'm not ready for a child! what do i feed it?!?!?! how long will i be pregnant for.


No.  You are 100% unpregnant cos of eating the watermelon seeds.

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


HELP!!!!!! PREGNANT BECAUSE OF SEEDS

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13094

"hugebear" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

i ate some watermelon and a bunch of seeds were in it.







will i have a watermelon baby?!?!?!



i'm not ready for a child! what do i feed it?!?!?! how long will i be pregnant for.


No.  You are 100% unpregnant cos of eating the watermelon seeds.
ok

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


HELP!!!!!! PREGNANT BECAUSE OF SEEDS

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 6785
Yes, congratulations! You will have a watermelon baby. ^^
Don't worry, you will absolutely love your watermelon baby! 
You feed it more and more watermelon! 
Um..you might be pregnant for another nine to ten years. smile 




HELP!!!!!! PREGNANT BECAUSE OF SEEDS

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
Member since:
February, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 227

"Jelly3" wrote:

Yes, congratulations! You will have a watermelon baby. ^^

Don't worry, you will absolutely love your watermelon baby! 

You feed it more and more watermelon

Um..you might be pregnant for another nine to ten years. smile 




But.
Wouldn't feeding a watermelon baby watermelon be forcing cannibalism?
Wouldn't it be like feeding a "human baby" humans?
I mean. If it's a watermelon baby ;;_;;
//
You should probably seek out the help of a true watermelon expert in regards to its diet.
Like that bearded farmer down the road. He should know.

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』


HELP!!!!!! PREGNANT BECAUSE OF SEEDS

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
Member since:
June, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10231
You should have thought of that before getting together with a watermelon.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon


HELP!!!!!! PREGNANT BECAUSE OF SEEDS

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
Member since:
June, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10231

"FreelyRenee" wrote:

"Jelly3" wrote:

Yes, congratulations! You will have a watermelon baby. ^^

Don't worry, you will absolutely love your watermelon baby! 

You feed it more and more watermelon

Um..you might be pregnant for another nine to ten years. smile 




But.
Wouldn't feeding a watermelon baby watermelon be forcing cannibalism?
Wouldn't it be like feeding a "human baby" humans?
I mean. If it's a watermelon baby ;;_;;
//
You should probably seek out the help of a true watermelon expert in regards to its diet.
Like that bearded farmer down the road. He should know.


Or, you know, your child can be the Hannibal Lector of the watermelon world.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon


HELP!!!!!! PREGNANT BECAUSE OF SEEDS

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
Member since:
February, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 227

"noordinarygirl" wrote:



"FreelyRenee" wrote:




"Jelly3" wrote:


Yes, congratulations! You will have a watermelon baby. ^^



Don't worry, you will absolutely love your watermelon baby! 



You feed it more and more watermelon



Um..you might be pregnant for another nine to ten years. smile 



 


But.
Wouldn't feeding a watermelon baby watermelon be forcing cannibalism?
Wouldn't it be like feeding a "human baby" humans?
I mean. If it's a watermelon baby ;;_;;
//
You should probably seek out the help of a true watermelon expert in regards to its diet.
Like that bearded farmer down the road. He should know.


Or, you know, your child can be the Hannibal Lector of the watermelon world.


I'm a bit unsure whether allowing your child to become a villain is your standard of good parenting or if that was a joke, Maddie c; 

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』


HELP!!!!!! PREGNANT BECAUSE OF SEEDS

Posted By:
-ItsMona-
-ItsMona-
Member since:
November, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 604
You married a watermelon.

#QUEEN.


HELP!!!!!! PREGNANT BECAUSE OF SEEDS

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 6785

"FreelyRenee" wrote:



But.

Wouldn't feeding a watermelon baby watermelon be forcing cannibalism?

Wouldn't it be like feeding a "human baby" humans?

I mean. If it's a watermelon baby ;;_;;

//

You should probably seek out the help of a true watermelon expert in regards to its diet.

Like that bearded farmer down the road. He should know.

Or it might be watermelonism. :o
Anyway you're quite right.
Feed it with lots of manures and fertilizers, or as she says, seek out the help of a watermelon expert. ^^




← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

top 3 songs of this year

Hi, I'm kinda new here.-moved

hi

A GINGER BREAD MAN

A GINGER BREAD MAN

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

latest videos