Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Society Quiz

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
1. what are your thoughts when people do duck faces?
2. what are your thoughts on gay marriage? do you think it's stupid and unfair that only certain places in the united states allow it?
3. what do you think of bullying?
4. what are your thoughts on the way schools teach and punish students?
5. do you like today's music?
6. do you think kids and teenagers are trying to grow up to fast?
7. do you disagree with how the government is going with things?
8. what do you think of law enforcement?
9. what are your thoughts on money and the way people are spending it? 
10. what are your thoughts on love now a days?
11. what are your thoughts on kids and teens partying and doing under aged stuff?
12. do you think kids need to be punished more?
13. do you think it's unfair that people who are capable of working, just sit around and do nothing and they get loads of money from welfare?

etc... O_o guess i'll probably make a 2nd part if people like this...

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Society Quiz

Posted By:
YouWillRememberMe- Lock
YouWillRememberMe-
StarStarStarStar
1. Personally I find it attractive.  
2. I fully support gay marriage, everyone should be treated equally.
3. Tbh bullying will always a be a thing but we can make it so that if you do it you will get punished. 
4. Well my school has a good punishment system so Idk what it's like for other schools.. 
5. I guess. 
6. 100% yes.  
7. Yes. 
8. It's crappy. 
9. If you earn it then you should be allowed to spend it. 
10. Eh. 
11. We can't stop them doing the stuff they do but we can teach them. 
12. No because you will just make the kids fight back towards the punishments you put in place.
13. Yes.

Society Quiz

Posted By:
-Karpov-
-Karpov-
StarStarStarStar
Oh boy oh boy!

I find it generally unattractive

2. what are your thoughts on gay marriage? do you think it's stupid and unfair that only certain places in the united states allow it?

Everyone should be allowed to be equally miserable

"I'm all for it"

In the U.S. they are taught poorly. Punishments like afterschool detention and such are hardly punishments.

Some

I think it's entirely normal.

Naturally

"I'm against it"

"We don't need money and everyone should share everything"

It's cool

11. what are your thoughts on kids and teens partying and doing under aged stuff?

Why not

No

13. do you think it's unfair that people who are capable of working, just sit around and do nothing and they get loads of money from welfare?

"No"

I'm sorry sir, I just ... it's just ...

Come on, old fellow, spit it out. Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.

I've got this feeling that my life is grey and hopeless.

Society Quiz

Posted By:
-Demonic_Oliver
-Demonic_Oliver
StarStarStar
1. idk me and my boyfriend make fun of them but I haven't really thought of my opinion
2. Gay marriage should be allowed in every state!
3. I think bullying should stop because I have been bullied and it does lead to suicidal thoughts if it gets bad. We need to make a bigger effort to stand up and stop it.
4. The school I go to, I get beat up sometimes and insulted a lot. Everyone who does this only got a stern talking to or a detention if caught. but thats it.
5. No. I think it's teaching the children bad things.
6. depends on the kid really.
7. I gave up paying attention to anything involving the government
8. I think it's good people are being punished for their crimes and that people have devoted their lives to help stop criminals.
9. I dont use money often but it's nice to have a bit lying around. I think most things are over priced though.
10. I find that these days love just isn't real anymore and everyone is desperate for it. That's not how you find real love, and they end up in unhappy relationships.
11. I think it's bad and they should be taught better.
12. Yes! Kids are getting away with too much and then they do it again. Punishments, non physical, have to be given to them.
13. yes I do xc

Society Quiz

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
HATE HATE HATE HATE, that is a total disgrace to beautiful innocent ducks.

i am for gay marriage, and i find it extremely unfair for those who are being bashed, etc because of who they love.

i think people take it way to far. nobody should be pushed off the edge because of who they are or because of who the bully thinks they are.

i think schools don't do much about punishing students, they let kids get away with stuff, and some teachers even join along!
i think the way schools teach is horrible, people should be taught stuff they will USE and will make them happy and help them become who they want to be. you know - English, phys ed, health and math should be top priority's minus huge essays, and algebra unless people need it for what they think of doing.... and then stuff to get your mind creative like tech ed, art, fun science experiments and resources...

i do like some music of today, but a lot of it is just no.

not all, but a lot of kids. teens shouldn't be out partying and other illegal stuff - they should be trying to enjoy being young.

i'm not American, but i do disagree with Obama care, no free health care, and a few other things.

i find it depends on the officer or the department. i love police a lot, but some should NOT be a police officer.... the ones who over react, fight, argue, etc...

i don't really know, like a lot of stuff are way to expensive... like just because something has a logo on it, it's loads of money, and people waste their money buying certain products.

people don't really go for "love" they go for.. well you know...  they aren't going to people because they love them, or their personality. a lot of people abuse love.

no, just no. it's not cool, you'll just regret some things you've done, end up with an addiction, end up in jail and throwing your life away, get used to the party life, etc..

yes, but i disagree with yelling. i think smacking them or taking chargers away should be how they need to be punished.

very, it's not fair to families who are working their butts off and get barely enough money to pay for food, bills and for rent while some people are sitting around doing nothing and get tons of money.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Society Quiz

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
They should stop it
I'm okay with it
It happens
Could be better
Eh
Probably
That's pretty vague.
They'll shoot your dog
I like money and also spending it
Love is a thing people do
Promote safety 
Some do
I support basic income, but I assure you no one is getting "loads of money from welfare". 

Society Quiz

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
1) It's not attractive. 2) Should be legal. It's unfair to take away human rights just because Christianity doesn't allow it. Not everyone's Christian and the church and the state are supposed to be separate, anyway. Don't be like West borrow Baptist guys. 3) It's a horrible thing to do. 4) They are okay. 5) Yeah. 6) No. 7) I don't really know what's happening in America, I couldn't care less about politics in my own country let alone others. 8 ) eh. Should be better. 9) Spend it how you like. 10) It's nice. 11) As long as they're not doing anything illegal like under age drinking, I don't really care. 12) Nah. 13) I guess, yeah.

Society Quiz

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

2. what are your thoughts on gay marriage? do you think its stupid and unfair that only certain places in the united states allow it?

etc... O_o guess i'll probably make a 2nd part if people like this...

1, depends on the person, good looking girl, Iits sexy, ugly girls, its ugly.
2, Homosexuality is wrong and unnatural.
3, Its wrong, and people should syop trying to make excuses for bullies and either help their problems or stop them from harming others.
4, Schools teaching is ridiculous, they teach outrageous lies in science, they punish kids like a feather punishes a floor when it falls, in other words they are too easy on kids.
5, Some of it, though alot of todays music is terrible, it is something a two year old could write, with auto tuned fake voices, monotonous words and techno music that sounds like a computer barfing.
6, Yes, "Youth is wasted on the young"
7, YES,  Obama and his administration are running this country into the dirt, and they wont stop until America is brought to her knees.
8, Most of them are arrogant, but they also do their jobs pretty dam well, we should be thanking them.
9, The government is decreasing our moneys value more and more each day, unfortunately the People of this Country are spending it just as unwisely as the government.
10, Love is Love is Love, if its true, its eternal, all powerful, and unbreakable.
11, Its ridiculous, my Dad used to, it costed him alot, and guys you think drinking and partying is cool? Well testosterone,  look it up, ####### is one of the quickest ways to lower your testosterone to EXTREME lows.
12, Yes, the belt or the paddle is the most effective way.
13, No, i think welfare is necessary for some, like my Dad, lost his job, but he was finishing his degreeand had no money for food or anything while looking for jobs and going to schooo online, so he needed it, now he has a job and is off of welfare,  but unfortunately, too many people take advantage of it, and use it as an excuse for laziness.

The Marine

Society Quiz

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
1. what are your thoughts when people do duck faces? Its pointless.
2. what are your thoughts on gay marriage? do you think it's stupid and unfair that only certain places in the united states allow it? If you love someone, you love them.
3. what do you think of bullying?Its stupid
4. what are your thoughts on the way schools teach and punish students? Ehhh
5. do you like today's music? Yes.
6. do you think kids and teenagers are trying to grow up to fast? Yes.
7. do you disagree with how the government is going with things? Yes
9. what are your thoughts on money and the way people are spending it? Ehhh.
10. what are your thoughts on love now a days? Hmmm
11. what are your thoughts on kids and teens partying and doing under aged stuff? Eh, stupid.
12. do you think kids need to be punished more? Yes and no
13. do you think it's unfair that people who are capable of working, just sit around and do nothing and they get loads of money from welfare? I think its totally unfair.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Society Quiz

Posted By:
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy
StarStarStarStar
I am not one for debating being a sore loser and stuff but I guess I'll just state my opinion then run as far away in the opposite direction as I can like always.

Kill.

I feel that love is love regardless of gender besides, it doesn't affect me so I have no reason to be against it.

It ruins lives. It ends lives. It's just stupid.

Schools teach well enough. The pressure they put on senior students is what I disagree with the most.

Rarely. I like all different sorts of music but the current trends aren't exactly my cup of tea.

They're not trying, they're forced to. Okay sometimes.

Nah. It could be worse.

They're doing their jobs. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Oooh. Not a question you should ask me. I am really bad at saving. I only have 15 pence.

Never experienced it. Not usually bothered by it as long as couples aren't standing in the walkway making out when I am trying to get past.

Pure stupidity.

That's a tough one.

Depends on the circumstances.

*Sprints away in fear*

What's your tale, nightingale?

Treat others equally and we'll get along fine.

SPOILER

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

spell ur username backwards

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

spell ur username backwards

holidays :) or :(

latest videos