Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Spam Chain Messages

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

I just noticed today that somebody idk who it made a chain letter about a fake female womanizer on kw.Who ever did that is gonna get their account locked.
I was just looking into that, I found the person who originally made that post. I'm talking to him/her ^^
I got that message too. I just ignore them and report them.

If you read this you lose the game.


Spam Chain Messages

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51248

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

I just noticed today that somebody idk who it made a chain letter about a fake female womanizer on kw.Who ever did that is gonna get their account locked.
I was just looking into that, I found the person who originally made that post. I'm talking to him/her ^^
I got that message too. I just ignore them and report them.
Tell them to stop it too, I'm not really sure if Womanizer has done anything


Spam Chain Messages

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8277
I hate those messages. Dx

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥
. . .


Spam Chain Messages

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

I just noticed today that somebody idk who it made a chain letter about a fake female womanizer on kw.Who ever did that is gonna get their account locked.
I was just looking into that, I found the person who originally made that post. I'm talking to him/her ^^
I got that message too. I just ignore them and report them.
Tell them to stop it too, I'm not really sure if Womanizer has done anything
Who's Womanizer anyway..? o.O

If you read this you lose the game.


Spam Chain Messages

Posted By:
wongway
wongway
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8199
Don't be a fool, stay cool. xD Stop chain messages! At first people might have believed it, but now that people are saying stuff like "____ is really 47!" or "____ is a fake! She's not really Rebecca Black!" and stuff. Some people do it on purpose just to get the person banned. It's not cool, don't be a fool.

Spam Chain Messages

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152

"wongway" wrote:

Don't be a fool, stay cool. xD Stop chain messages! At first people might have believed it, but now that people are saying stuff like "____ is really 47!" or "____ is a fake! She's not really Rebecca Black!" and stuff. Some people do it on purpose just to get the person banned. It's not cool, don't be a fool.
That. ^^

If you read this you lose the game.


Spam Chain Messages

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152
According to KW Womanizer hasn't been on for 2 years. o.O

If you read this you lose the game.


Spam Chain Messages

Posted By:
wongway
wongway
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8199

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

According to KW Womanizer hasn't been on for 2 years. o.O
O.o I saw that.

Spam Chain Messages

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7520

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

According to KW Womanizer hasn't been on for 2 years. o.O
No what Gracie and I mean is that some user on here is like fake and being a womanizer by saying girls they are hot and sexy and all that stuff and asking for the private info




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Spam Chain Messages

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51248

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

I just noticed today that somebody idk who it made a chain letter about a fake female womanizer on kw.Who ever did that is gonna get their account locked.
I was just looking into that, I found the person who originally made that post. I'm talking to him/her ^^
I got that message too. I just ignore them and report them.
Tell them to stop it too, I'm not really sure if Womanizer has done anything
Who's Womanizer anyway..? o.O
Some girl who had a chain mail going round about her, saying she's asking for peoples númbers


play online games

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

How many forum posts do you have??

How To Create a Forum

latest videos