Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

~Kw Convention~

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
Member since:
April, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9182
I miss this.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.


~Kw Convention~

Posted By:
-OneDirectionForever
-OneDirectionForever
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44
*waves*

~Kw Convention~

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
Member since:
April, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9182

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

*waves*
Ohai.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.


~Kw Convention~

Posted By:
-OneDirectionForever
-OneDirectionForever
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

*waves* Ohai.

#######
Hey there! smile

~Kw Convention~

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
Member since:
April, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9182

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

*waves* Ohai.
#######
Hey there! smile
*looks around room* Wow.. This place is empty..

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.


~Kw Convention~

Posted By:
-OneDirectionForever
-OneDirectionForever
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

*waves* Ohai.
#######
Hey there! smile *looks around room* Wow.. This place is empty..

 I know. Tongue Out


~Kw Convention~

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
Member since:
April, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9182

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

*waves* Ohai.
#######
Hey there! smile *looks around room* Wow.. This place is empty..
 I know. Tongue Out
So.. Whatcha doin?

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.


~Kw Convention~

Posted By:
-OneDirectionForever
-OneDirectionForever
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

*waves* Ohai.
#######
Hey there! smile *looks around room* Wow.. This place is empty..
 I know. Tongue Out So.. Whatcha doin?


Commenting ##### Posting. And, You? Big Grin

~Kw Convention~

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3171
-appears in room holding a book-


Ginger|Melissa


~Kw Convention~

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 458
*at home* OMG! I'm LATE... *runs all the way to the convention* *at convention* *moan* I'm... Here... Hellooooo... *faints from exhaustion*

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Greetings New Users!

How long have you been here

How long have you been here

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

latest videos