Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
GoldenSprinkles
GoldenSprinkles
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 106
I like the thread. ♥ Well done, Bea! ^-^

BELIEVE♥

To succeed you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a reality.


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14816

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

I like the thread. ♥ Well done, Bea! ^-^
Thank you very much, dearest.


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
GoldenSprinkles
GoldenSprinkles
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 106

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

I like the thread. ♥ Well done, Bea! ^-^
Thank you very much, dearest.
You're most welcome, love.

BELIEVE♥

To succeed you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a reality.


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14816

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

I like the thread. ♥ Well done, Bea! ^-^
Thank you very much, dearest.
You're most welcome, love.
2 more posts to go, sweetheart!


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
GoldenSprinkles
GoldenSprinkles
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 106

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

I like the thread. ♥ Well done, Bea! ^-^
Thank you very much, dearest.
You're most welcome, love.
2 more posts to go, sweetheart!
Haha, I know right? xDD

BELIEVE♥

To succeed you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a reality.


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 10458

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

A Reminder To Everyone: I saw that some people copy other's profile because they can't think of their own idea. And this is the problem. Many people are victims of this, and me and my friends too. It happened to me many times. That's why I decided to post this thread. So I hope this warning will be an effective one. Please don't copy other's profile. Everybody has his or her own hobbies, likes, dislikes, and personalities so you can't steal anybody's unique-ness. And even though you did not copy the user's characteristics but you copy the designs or some words in the bio, that is still considered as cheating. Can't think of your own? Why not just search some ideas or designs on the internet, or ask your friends, or your family? Your beloved ones know your characteristics, so ask them. If someone is copying your profile, then ask him/her about that nicely. And sometimes if you comment the person who is copying your profile, the user will say excuses and will think that you are being mean. That's annoying, right? It happened to me. If he/she do that again, simply remove the user from your friends list, or/and put a warning on your profile(I did this, but it's not effective because someone copy my profile again), or/and raise your privacy settings. So they would not see your creative profile again. P.S: I hope this thread helps everyone here. Have a same problem? Tell me. I hope I can help you. And you can stick the topic if you want. C:
Thanks for the reminder. [:


Ha, yeah. I
Haha


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14816

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

A Reminder To Everyone: I saw that some people copy other's profile because they can't think of their own idea. And this is the problem. Many people are victims of this, and me and my friends too. It happened to me many times. That's why I decided to post this thread. So I hope this warning will be an effective one. Please don't copy other's profile. Everybody has his or her own hobbies, likes, dislikes, and personalities so you can't steal anybody's unique-ness. And even though you did not copy the user's characteristics but you copy the designs or some words in the bio, that is still considered as cheating. Can't think of your own? Why not just search some ideas or designs on the internet, or ask your friends, or your family? Your beloved ones know your characteristics, so ask them. If someone is copying your profile, then ask him/her about that nicely. And sometimes if you comment the person who is copying your profile, the user will say excuses and will think that you are being mean. That's annoying, right? It happened to me. If he/she do that again, simply remove the user from your friends list, or/and put a warning on your profile(I did this, but it's not effective because someone copy my profile again), or/and raise your privacy settings. So they would not see your creative profile again. P.S: I hope this thread helps everyone here. Have a same problem? Tell me. I hope I can help you. And you can stick the topic if you want. C:
Thanks for the reminder. [:
You're welcome! ^-^


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14816

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

I like the thread. ♥ Well done, Bea! ^-^
Thank you very much, dearest.
You're most welcome, love.
2 more posts to go, sweetheart!
Haha, I know right? xDD
1 more post!!! xDD


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 10458

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

A Reminder To Everyone: I saw that some people copy other's profile because they can't think of their own idea. And this is the problem. Many people are victims of this, and me and my friends too. It happened to me many times. That's why I decided to post this thread. So I hope this warning will be an effective one. Please don't copy other's profile. Everybody has his or her own hobbies, likes, dislikes, and personalities so you can't steal anybody's unique-ness. And even though you did not copy the user's characteristics but you copy the designs or some words in the bio, that is still considered as cheating. Can't think of your own? Why not just search some ideas or designs on the internet, or ask your friends, or your family? Your beloved ones know your characteristics, so ask them. If someone is copying your profile, then ask him/her about that nicely. And sometimes if you comment the person who is copying your profile, the user will say excuses and will think that you are being mean. That's annoying, right? It happened to me. If he/she do that again, simply remove the user from your friends list, or/and put a warning on your profile(I did this, but it's not effective because someone copy my profile again), or/and raise your privacy settings. So they would not see your creative profile again. P.S: I hope this thread helps everyone here. Have a same problem? Tell me. I hope I can help you. And you can stick the topic if you want. C:
Thanks for the reminder. [:
You're welcome! ^-^
I'll remind people who do that, it's not cool, at all. Epic pink title. Lol


Ha, yeah. I
Haha


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
GoldenSprinkles
GoldenSprinkles
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 106

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

I like the thread. ♥ Well done, Bea! ^-^
Thank you very much, dearest.
You're most welcome, love.
2 more posts to go, sweetheart!
Haha, I know right? xDD
1 more post!!! xDD
100 posts! C: YAAAAAYYYY!! ^-^ Thank you very much, dearest! ♥ Oops, I gotta go. Bye, take care! ILY. ♥

BELIEVE♥

To succeed you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a reality.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

We the Kidz

funny

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

latest videos