x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-butterflykisses_2070860 Lock
-butterflykisses_2070860
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 349
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
What I this lol

The shameful nights hope to forget
Can disappear, they can all be washed away
By the one who's strong, can right your wrongs
Can rid your fears dry, all your tears
And change the way you look at this big world
He will take your dark distorted view
And with His light, He will show you truth.
I love Riley.


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"KIDZROCKZ" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"KIDZROCKZ" wrote:

Um why are you doing this?
well glad you asked kidzrockz if any one has a question it has to be answered
so true, so true. Big Grin ok,um... what are some interesting facts about egypt? (I based that on your username)
well kidzrockz when the ancient egyptians made mummys they took out there organs but left the heart in because they thought it was the center of knowledge witch is the brain but they didn't know that back then and in ancient egypt they worshiped cats if any one killed a cat in egypt the law was if you kill a cat your (slicing noise) dead

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2771
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
How big is the biggest stomach ever?


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

How big is the biggest stomach ever?
well yumejiusagi there never was a world record on the biggest stomach ever but it can hold up to a pint of food and liquid and it is 12 inches long

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2771
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

How big is the biggest stomach ever?
well yumejiusagi there never was a world record on the biggest stomach ever but it can hold up to a pint of food and liquid and it is 12 inches long
Damn. I could have had a useful transplant. Are sheeps intestines used to wrap sausages?


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

How big is the biggest stomach ever?
well yumejiusagi there never was a world record on the biggest stomach ever but it can hold up to a pint of food and liquid and it is 12 inches long
Damn. I could have had a useful transplant. Are sheeps intestines used to wrap sausages?
no they dont use sheep intestine

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2771
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

How big is the biggest stomach ever?
well yumejiusagi there never was a world record on the biggest stomach ever but it can hold up to a pint of food and liquid and it is 12 inches long
Damn. I could have had a useful transplant. Are sheeps intestines used to wrap sausages?
no they dont use sheep intestine
My mum said they did..... She's a liar..... I SAY WE USE HER STOMACH LININGS TO WRAP SAUSAGES. 


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Please can you tell me a word that rhymes with "orange"? :3

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

How big is the biggest stomach ever?
well yumejiusagi there never was a world record on the biggest stomach ever but it can hold up to a pint of food and liquid and it is 12 inches long
Damn. I could have had a useful transplant. Are sheeps intestines used to wrap sausages?
no they dont use sheep intestine
My mum said they did..... She's a liar..... I SAY WE USE HER STOMACH LININGS TO WRAP SAUSAGES. 
well fact of life my friend your mother loves you very much you should not hurt her feelings

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

Please can you tell me a word that rhymes with "orange"? :3
lorange

Latest Forum Posts

Rap Submition

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Post or Make Your Own Song!

What Is The Most Fun Thing You Have Ever D...

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

just a reminder for y'all

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games