x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

I need help fast!!!

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2577
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
So this boy at my school knows my secret which is I like a teacher that works there and he said unless I do what he said on the last day of school he'll tell the whole school. I'm mad he already told a few people but he promised that he wouldn't but he did. So now we have like 4 days of school left so he said unless I do him 15 solids he was going to tell and I keep trying to lower it to like 3 or 4 or heck even 10! But he says no only he can change the amount and I'm upset and I don't know what to do so can you guys help me? Please no oh wells or anything it's already bad enough.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)


Posted By:
kathline
kathline
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2577
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"kathline" wrote:

So this boy at my school knows my secret which is I like a teacher that works there and he said unless I do what he said on the last day of school he'll tell the whole school. I'm mad he already told a few people but he promised that he wouldn't but he did. So now we have like 4 days of school left so he said unless I do him 15 solids he was going to tell and I keep trying to lower it to like 3 or 4 or heck even 10! But he says no only he can change the amount and I'm upset and I don't know what to do so can you guys help me? Please no oh wells or anything it's already bad enough.
BUM[P!!1

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)


Posted By:
kathline
kathline
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2577
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"kathline" wrote:

"kathline" wrote:

So this boy at my school knows my secret which is I like a teacher that works there and he said unless I do what he said on the last day of school he'll tell the whole school. I'm mad he already told a few people but he promised that he wouldn't but he did. So now we have like 4 days of school left so he said unless I do him 15 solids he was going to tell and I keep trying to lower it to like 3 or 4 or heck even 10! But he says no only he can change the amount and I'm upset and I don't know what to do so can you guys help me? Please no oh wells or anything it's already bad enough.
BUM[P!!1

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)


Posted By:
kathline
kathline
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2577
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"kathline" wrote:

"kathline" wrote:

"kathline" wrote:

So this boy at my school knows my secret which is I like a teacher that works there and he said unless I do what he said on the last day of school he'll tell the whole school. I'm mad he already told a few people but he promised that he wouldn't but he did. So now we have like 4 days of school left so he said unless I do him 15 solids he was going to tell and I keep trying to lower it to like 3 or 4 or heck even 10! But he says no only he can change the amount and I'm upset and I don't know what to do so can you guys help me? Please no oh wells or anything it's already bad enough.
BUM[P!!1

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52025
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
What does he want you to do? I'm not sure what 15 solids are? Tongue Out You could either just do what he tells you to do, or just not give him the satisfaction and let him tell everyone and pretend you're okay with it. Loads of people experience a time where they  crush on a teacher, I know it's embarrassing if people know, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. smile


Posted By:
kathline
kathline
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2577
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Thanks Graciee!

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)


Latest Forum Posts

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

What's Your Favourite Movie?

YouTube or Vine?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

POLL: Do you sleep with your socks on?

post a poem

Quotes from Books

The Banning Game

Replace people's usernames with Potato.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games