Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1437
Have you ever thought about heaven? I mean, I'm not doubting it, I'm just curious.

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.


ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2451

"Nerdalox" wrote:

Have you ever thought about heaven? I mean, I'm not doubting it, I'm just curious.
well i go to stomach heaven

vinyl octavia nom nom


ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1437
Why does he lie over and over again?

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.


ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2451

"Nerdalox" wrote:

Why does he lie over and over again?
because nerdalox it is real he's just a stomach cut him some slack

vinyl octavia nom nom


ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1437
Why does Gurgle make me feel worse even when my boyfriend turned out to be a flippen liar, cheater, and player all at the same time and he covered it up with a bigger lie? ._.

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.


ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow;
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 461
How do I get people to request in my graphics forum thingy? :c

91 friend requests how dandy
can u guys like staph sending me friend requests


ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2451

"Nerdalox" wrote:

Why does Gurgle make me feel worse even when my boyfriend turned out to be a flippen liar, cheater, and player all at the same time and he covered it up with a bigger lie? ._.
because thats technically your problem not mine

vinyl octavia nom nom


ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2451

"-StealingTheShow;" wrote:

How do I get people to request in my graphics forum thingy? :c
you have to ask people to request unless you go to someone else's profile and by the profile picture you'll see a button that says "add as friend" after that the request will pend and you'll have to wait for that person to accept the request

vinyl octavia nom nom


ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow;
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 461

"egyptiscool" wrote:



"-StealingTheShow;" wrote:


How do I get people to request in my graphics forum thingy? :c
you have to ask people to request unless you go to someone else's profile and by the profile picture you'll see a button that says "add as friend" after that the request will pend and you'll have to wait for that person to accept the request

Alright

91 friend requests how dandy
can u guys like staph sending me friend requests


ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2451

"-StealingTheShow;" wrote:



"egyptiscool" wrote:








"-StealingTheShow;" wrote:




How do I get people to request in my graphics forum thingy? :c
you have to ask people to request unless you go to someone else's profile and by the profile picture you'll see a button that says "add as friend" after that the request will pend and you'll have to wait for that person to accept the request

Alright
glad i could help  smile

vinyl octavia nom nom


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The What Did You do Last Game

"Yo' Mama" Jokes Are Offensive, Yes or No?

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Letter Game-moved

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos