Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Oliver blinked as he stood, shocked for a few seconds. He looked down at the gift and smiled. Arthur had gotten him something! He popped the sides off where they were held down by tape and unwrapped the rest carefully, trying not to rip the paper. "Well, thanks, I didn't expect to get anythi--" his sentence stopped dead in its tracks as he admired the beautifully-crafted glass figurine. A smile broke across his face before he could stop it and he ran over to Arthur, carefully an quickly setting down the cupcake, and hugged him tightly. "Oh, my goodness, it's amazing, thank you! Did you make it? Astounding work, lad! I can't believe how pretty it is! Thank you, again, thank you!" He planted a kiss on Arthur's cheek, but then jumped back. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said, "you told me not to comment on it, didn't you? My apologies, my feelings got the better of me, I suppose."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur's face turned a bright crimson color as he stiffened up and slightly backed away. "Aha... U-um... I-it's ok..." he said, trying to not how he usually did towards other when they did something affectionate towards him. He sighed and looked away, trying to hide his blush. "Well, anyways... Yeah... I made that a long time ago..." He mumbled quietly, looking down at the gift Oliver had given him. He sighed andtook the tape off of the sides, then slowly unwrapped the paper from it carefully, not wanting to rip or tear anything. He opened the box and inside was about the most beautiful tea set he had seen. His eyes widened as he glanced back at Oliver, not caring if he saw his blush or not. "Y.... You got me... This...?" he asked.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"You like it?" Oliver beamed. "I saw it and thought of you! It's no home-made figurine, but I've never been too good at arts and crafts, so, there you are!" He smiled and hugged Arthur tightly. "I just love making people happy, that's all, especially you and the boys."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur kept his blush on his face as he glanced down at the ground. "I-i love it... It's beautiful...." He mumbled, staring at the the tea set carefully. Great, now it seemed like the gift he gave Oliver was lame compaired to the gift Oliver had given him. "I wish I could of made you something good...." Arthur mumbled quietly, not sure if Oliver had heard him or not.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
lilkaty
lilkaty
StarStarStarStar
hello every one smile

forever together

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Oliver jumped up, put his hands on his hips, puffed out his cheeks and looked at Arthur sternly. "Arthur Kirkland," he said, "your present is amazing, got it? It's beautiful and extra-special because you made it yourself! That takes love and care. There's bound to be more of that tea set somewhere out there, but this--" he picked up what Arthur had made him and cupped it in his hands. "--this is one of a kind! There isn't another one out there like this anywhere!" He tilted his head a bit and smiled at Arthur. "...Rather like you."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilkaty" wrote:

hello every one smile

((Hello, I'm terribly sorry but this isn't a chat room...maybe try someplace else? smile))

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur blinked, looking at Oliver with a bit of a confused face. "...Rather like me?" he said, blinking. Was... Oliver calling him... Special? One of a kind? His face stayed the same crimson color, as he looked back down at the ground again, hugging the box with the tea set close to him. He'd really like the present Oliver had gotten him, but was his present he made him really that much to him...? It kind of made him happy inside that he knew that.

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
lilkaty
lilkaty
StarStarStarStar
i know but i want a topic to discuss on smile

forever together

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilkaty" wrote:

i know but i want a topic to discuss on smile

((Well, again, sorry, but this isn't the place to do it ^^))

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

What are your favorite tv shows?

Letter Game-moved

latest videos