Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

Words just can't explain how mad this makes me.

This fandom sometimes, I swear...
Ok, that is flipping it.
Prussia, I'm going to kill those babies for you. *grabs a frying pan*

It's funny because a lot of people are like this to France and Romano, and those are my babies also.
It's just... WHY.

I know that feel bro.
There's a difference between being flirty and being a ######. The whole Bad Touch Trio is kinda flirty (that's kinda my headcanon) , but they're NOT #######.

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

Ok, that is flipping it.

It's funny because a lot of people are like this to France and Romano, and those are my babies also.
It's just... WHY.

I know that feel bro.
There's a difference between being flirty and being a ######. The whole Bad Touch Trio is kinda flirty (that's kinda my headcanon) , but they're NOT #######.
I know, right?
I think France and Prussia are flirty, but I kind of just think Spain just tags along and acts like he is when he really has no idea what the fudge is going on. (Unless if he's been drinking or something. XD)
I mean, they just want to have fun and stuff. They're not harming people - they just think it's funny to flirt with girls and boys and see their reaction. It's not like they're saying, "OMG JUST COME HERE AND DO IT WITH ME!!!!!!!! ;D"

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

Ok, that is flipping it.

It's just... WHY.

I know that feel bro.
I know, right?
I think France and Prussia are flirty, but I kind of just think Spain just tags along and acts like he is when he really has no idea what the fudge is going on. (Unless if he's been drinking or something. XD)
I mean, they just want to have fun and stuff. They're not harming people - they just think it's funny to flirt with girls and boys and see their reaction. It's not like they're saying, "OMG JUST COME HERE AND DO IT WITH ME!!!!!!!! ;D"

It seem like that quote France made, something like You shouldn't force love on others, is the most forgotten line in Hetalia ever.
Ever.
Ever.
(That headcanon. I approve.)

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

Ok, that is flipping it.

It's just... WHY.

I know that feel bro.
I know, right?

It seem like that quote France made, something like You shouldn't force love on others, is the most forgotten line in Hetalia ever.
Ever.
Ever.
(That headcanon. I approve.)
  I know. People just forget about that and think they're right all the time. Get your facts straight, or else you're not a true Hetalian. XD
It's sad because that's my favorite quote ever. D:

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
my BTT headcanon is basically they're all like crazy teens when they're together
ya they're flirty and like to get it on with the ladies (who doesnt?) but they're polite and stuff

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

my BTT headcanon is basically they're all like crazy teens when they're together

ya they're flirty and like to get it on with the ladies (who doesnt?) but they're polite and stuff

And a wild Sage appeared.
I share that headcanon too! Highfive!
(lolno ;v; )

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Omg Sage I can't believe you said that last part.
What about the men, Sage.
The men.

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

And a wild Sage appeared.
I share that headcanon too! Highfive!
(lolno ;v; )

aw yeah my brotha 

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

The men.

no one on this website can take a joke //sobbu

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

The men.

no one on this website can take a joke //sobbu
I can take a joke.
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MEEEEEN?
Ok, they can have the women, but they need the men too.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Whats your favorite game?

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The bright side is dark in the beginning

The bright side is dark in the beginning

latest videos