Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:



"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:





Words just can't explain how mad this makes me.


This fandom sometimes, I swear...
Ok, that is flipping it.
Prussia, I'm going to kill those babies for you. *grabs a frying pan*
 
It's funny because a lot of people are like this to France and Romano, and those are my babies also.
It's just... WHY.

I know that feel bro.
There's a difference between being flirty and being a ######. The whole Bad Touch Trio is kinda flirty (that's kinda my headcanon) , but they're NOT #######.


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428


"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:






"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:









"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:









Words just can't explain how mad this makes me.




This fandom sometimes, I swear...
Ok, that is flipping it.
Prussia, I'm going to kill those babies for you. *grabs a frying pan*
 
It's funny because a lot of people are like this to France and Romano, and those are my babies also.
It's just... WHY.

I know that feel bro.
There's a difference between being flirty and being a ######. The whole Bad Touch Trio is kinda flirty (that's kinda my headcanon) , but they're NOT #######.
I know, right?
I think France and Prussia are flirty, but I kind of just think Spain just tags along and acts like he is when he really has no idea what the fudge is going on. (Unless if he's been drinking or something. XD)
I mean, they just want to have fun and stuff. They're not harming people - they just think it's funny to flirt with girls and boys and see their reaction. It's not like they're saying, "OMG JUST COME HERE AND DO IT WITH ME!!!!!!!! ;D"




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:





"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:









"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:












"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:











Words just can't explain how mad this makes me.





This fandom sometimes, I swear...
Ok, that is flipping it.
Prussia, I'm going to kill those babies for you. *grabs a frying pan*
 
It's funny because a lot of people are like this to France and Romano, and those are my babies also.
It's just... WHY.

I know that feel bro.
There's a difference between being flirty and being a ######. The whole Bad Touch Trio is kinda flirty (that's kinda my headcanon) , but they're NOT #######.
I know, right?
I think France and Prussia are flirty, but I kind of just think Spain just tags along and acts like he is when he really has no idea what the fudge is going on. (Unless if he's been drinking or something. XD)
I mean, they just want to have fun and stuff. They're not harming people - they just think it's funny to flirt with girls and boys and see their reaction. It's not like they're saying, "OMG JUST COME HERE AND DO IT WITH ME!!!!!!!! ;D"

It seem like that quote France made, something like You shouldn't force love on others, is the most forgotten line in Hetalia ever.
Ever.
Ever.
(That headcanon. I approve.)


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:



"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:








"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:












"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:















"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:













Words just can't explain how mad this makes me.






This fandom sometimes, I swear...
Ok, that is flipping it.
Prussia, I'm going to kill those babies for you. *grabs a frying pan*
 
It's funny because a lot of people are like this to France and Romano, and those are my babies also.
It's just... WHY.

I know that feel bro.
There's a difference between being flirty and being a ######. The whole Bad Touch Trio is kinda flirty (that's kinda my headcanon) , but they're NOT #######.
I know, right?
I think France and Prussia are flirty, but I kind of just think Spain just tags along and acts like he is when he really has no idea what the fudge is going on. (Unless if he's been drinking or something. XD)
I mean, they just want to have fun and stuff. They're not harming people - they just think it's funny to flirt with girls and boys and see their reaction. It's not like they're saying, "OMG JUST COME HERE AND DO IT WITH ME!!!!!!!! ;D"

It seem like that quote France made, something like You shouldn't force love on others, is the most forgotten line in Hetalia ever.
Ever.
Ever.
(That headcanon. I approve.)
  I know. People just forget about that and think they're right all the time. Get your facts straight, or else you're not a true Hetalian. XD
It's sad because that's my favorite quote ever. D:




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829
my BTT headcanon is basically they're all like crazy teens when they're together
ya they're flirty and like to get it on with the ladies (who doesnt?) but they're polite and stuff


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144


"Sage_kittycat" wrote:


my BTT headcanon is basically they're all like crazy teens when they're together


ya they're flirty and like to get it on with the ladies (who doesnt?) but they're polite and stuff

And a wild Sage appeared.
I share that headcanon too! Highfive!
(lolno ;v; )


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

my BTT headcanon is basically they're all like crazy teens when they're together

ya they're flirty and like to get it on with the ladies (who doesnt?) but they're polite and stuff
Omg Sage I can't believe you said that last part.
What about the men, Sage.
The men.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:





"Sage_kittycat" wrote:




my BTT headcanon is basically they're all like crazy teens when they're together



ya they're flirty and like to get it on with the ladies (who doesnt?) but they're polite and stuff

And a wild Sage appeared.
I share that headcanon too! Highfive!
(lolno ;v; )


aw yeah my brotha 


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:



"Sage_kittycat" wrote:


my BTT headcanon is basically they're all like crazy teens when they're together


ya they're flirty and like to get it on with the ladies (who doesnt?) but they're polite and stuff
Omg Sage I can't believe you said that last part.
What about the men, Sage.
The men.

no one on this website can take a joke //sobbu


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:



"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:






"Sage_kittycat" wrote:




my BTT headcanon is basically they're all like crazy teens when they're together



ya they're flirty and like to get it on with the ladies (who doesnt?) but they're polite and stuff
Omg Sage I can't believe you said that last part.
What about the men, Sage.
The men.

no one on this website can take a joke //sobbu
I can take a joke.
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MEEEEEN?
Ok, they can have the women, but they need the men too.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Do You Explain Scars

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

The Box Pt.2

Nobody listens to country :(

latest videos