x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
miss chocoholic
miss chocoholic
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 582
StarStarStarStar
Umm, hey I'd like one~ Big Grin
Username: miss chocoholic
Picture: 
Color of the text: White or blue
Please when it's ready can you send it to me thorugh comment? If there's any problem comment me, please smile
Asfa xx


Posted By:
Katykare
Katykare
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68
StarStarStar

"Katykare" wrote:

User: KatyKare
Pic: Bloddy heart
Text: Why,Why?
Background color: Black w/ red text.
 PUT ON MY PRO PLEASE I CAN'T COPY AND PASTE ON MOBILE THX!!
I have been waiting.................

Kat a licensed board helper
comment me at any time.


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar

"Katykare" wrote:

"Katykare" wrote:

User: KatyKare
Pic: Bloddy heart
Text: Why,Why?
Background color: Black w/ red text.
 PUT ON MY PRO PLEASE I CAN'T COPY AND PASTE ON MOBILE THX!!
I have been waiting.................

Yours is approving. smile


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar

"_SWEET_SWAG$$$$" wrote:

How many can u have??

As many as you like. Big Grin


Posted By:
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$ Lock
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 127
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"_SWEET_SWAG$$$$" wrote:

How many can u have??
As many as you like. Big Grin


I want 200!

Posted By:
Hayden22331_2229501 Lock
Hayden22331_2229501
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
StarStar

"_SWEET_SWAG$$$$" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"_SWEET_SWAG$$$$" wrote:

How many can u have??
As many as you like. Big Grin

I want 200!


I want 400! Tongue Out

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"_SWEET_SWAG$$$$" wrote:

How many can u have??
As many as you like. Big Grin

YAYAYAYAY! I WANT 1,000! Big Grin


I love her.


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"_SWEET_SWAG$$$$" wrote:

How many can u have??
As many as you like. Big Grin

YAYAYAYAY! I WANT 1,000! Big Grin


LOL. xD


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar
Hehehehehehehehe
Username: -TheThoughtOfYou.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: A picture of you and Mia or just one of you guys..
Text on the banner: Visit Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!!

Colour: White Big Grin


I love her.


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10133
StarStarStarStarStar

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Hehehehehehehehe
Username: -TheThoughtOfYou.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: A picture of you and Mia or just one of you guys..
Text on the banner: Visit Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!!

Colour: White Big Grin


Yayayayaya xD
I'll do your's now, and I'll combine a picture of me and Gracie together? ;D

Latest Forum Posts

Sonic or Mario?

Sonic or Mario?

Sonic or Mario?

Sonic or Mario?

The yes and no game

The Banning Game

The yes and no game

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

The Vampire Diaries or The Walking Dead?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games