Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10134

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Username : Stephanie;
Background image : Picture of Zayn Malik (From one direction)
Colour : Dark blue.

Okay, do you want any text? :3
Sure Big Grin
Can the text on my banner say : Always a one direction fan ! ;3

Thanks Mia smile


Okay, and you're welcome x3
These are the one's that approved yesterday, in case I forgot any:






Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10134
Stephanie

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2439

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Hey! Myself & Gracie [GawjussGracieex], have decided to make a forum banner shop, since we've been making them recently. If you'd like one, please fill at the form below. ^-^

Username:
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]:
Text on the banner:

Colour:

Thank you for stopping by! Big Grin
username: egyptiscool picture for banner: bambi text on banner: dare to be cute color: red

vinyl octavia nom nom


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51139

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Hey! Myself & Gracie [GawjussGracieex], have decided to make a forum banner shop, since we've been making them recently. If you'd like one, please fill at the form below. ^-^

Username:
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]:
Text on the banner:

Colour:

Thank you for stopping by! Big Grin
username: egyptiscool picture for banner: bambi text on banner: dare to be cute color: red


Okay! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2439

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Hey! Myself & Gracie [GawjussGracieex], have decided to make a forum banner shop, since we've been making them recently. If you'd like one, please fill at the form below. ^-^

Username:
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]:
Text on the banner:

Colour:

Thank you for stopping by! Big Grin username: egyptiscool picture for banner: bambi text on banner: dare to be cute color: red

Okay! smile
Thanks

vinyl octavia nom nom


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51139
Done 

is it okay? smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2439

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Done 

is it okay? smile
It's great smile how do I keep it?

vinyl octavia nom nom


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 355

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Username: -TheThoughtsOfYou.
Picture for the banner: Miranda Cosgrove
Text on the banner: Your perfect to me;♥

Colour: Rainbow
Gracie can you do this one? (sorry if I seem rude...)

Is this reading yet..?


I love her.


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51139

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Username: -TheThoughtsOfYou.
Picture for the banner: Miranda Cosgrove
Text on the banner: Your perfect to me;♥

Colour: Rainbow
Gracie can you do this one? (sorry if I seem rude...)

Is this reading yet..?


Ooh sorry I didn't see that one, I'll do it now Big Grin

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2439
just think this banner thing is fun smile username: egyptiscool picture for banner: an egyptian god (doesn't matter witch god) text for banner: egyptiscool color: light blue

vinyl octavia nom nom


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos