x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

SupaSwaqqaGurl2k12xoxo:


Approving. Big Grin
Just ask if you want it changed, it can easily be done. ^.^


Omg THATS AWFUL GRACIE
IT'S AWFULLY WHITE
IMPROVE IT RITE NOW GURL 
Mad Angry Mad 
jk ;D Thank you c: ♥

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5705
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:



Username : - Stephanie.
Picture for the banner : (You could choose a picture of me on one of my albums )
Text on the banner : Forever young, Stephanie.
Colour : Dark purple



Okay, I'll do it now. xD


Thank you Mia smile


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52062
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

SupaSwaqqaGurl2k12xoxo:


Approving. Big Grin
Just ask if you want it changed, it can easily be done. ^.^


Omg THATS AWFUL GRACIE
IT'S AWFULLY WHITE
IMPROVE IT RITE NOW GURL 
Mad Angry Mad 
jk ;D Thank you c: ♥


LOL. xD


Posted By:
girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 805
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Can I have one? I don't really care how it looks, surprise me.

You look B E A U T I F U L when you smile.


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:



Username : - Stephanie.
Picture for the banner : (You could choose a picture of me on one of my albums )
Text on the banner : Forever young, Stephanie.
Colour : Dark purple

Okay, I'll do it now. xD



Thank you Mia smile


Here you go:


[still approving, if you want me to change anything just say]

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"girlsrocksomuch#2" wrote:

Can I have one? I don't really care how it looks, surprise me.


Sure! Big Grin

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5705
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:



Username : - Stephanie.
Picture for the banner : (You could choose a picture of me on one of my albums )
Text on the banner : Forever young, Stephanie.
Colour : Dark purple

Okay, I'll do it now. xD



Thank you Mia smile

Here you go:


[still approving, if you want me to change anything just say]


Okay thanks Mia.


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52062
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Brunostar:




Big Grin


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Faith:



Approving, I hope you like it ^^

Posted By:
neverending_lullaby
neverending_lullaby
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5
Star
Posted almost 4 years ago

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Username: -TheThoughtOfYou.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Demi Lovato
Text on the banner: Love is louder, than the pressure to be perfect.
~
Thank you(:


Please can you add the colour in?
I just added it to the first post. smile
Okay, how about white or black, So just pick the one that matches the picture you picked smile

Username: neverending_lullaby
HELLO
HELLO
HELLO
HELLO
HELLO


Latest Forum Posts

Whats your favorite OS?

do u think u should have an iphone at the ...

In what house did you get sorted in Potter...

Type Above Users Name With Eyes Closed

The first word...

The first word...

Type Above Users Name With Eyes Closed

Predictive Text GAME!

Do you like wearing make up or nah?!

Which parent do you like better? Mom? or Dad?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games