Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥ Lock
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 35

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

can i have three at once? or just one at a time?
Three at once is fine! smile

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

can i have three at once? or just one at a time?
Three at once is fine! smile


ok

user name:❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥
picture one: a princess crown
text: princess maysee
color: hot pink
design: flashing glitter (all over te pic)

picture two: a princess crown
text: princess avery
color: baby blue
design: flashing text

picture three: a princess crown
text: princess cassandra
color: teal
design: flashing glitter and flashing text

i love my new family its just me,alea and the tripplets♥ my sweet little babies♥ me baby girls maysee,avert and cassandra were born  12|10|12


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51174

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

can i have three at once? or just one at a time?
Three at once is fine! smile

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

can i have three at once? or just one at a time?
Three at once is fine! smile


ok

user name:❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥
picture one: a princess crown
text: princess maysee
color: hot pink
design: flashing glitter (all over te pic)

picture two: a princess crown
text: princess avery
color: baby blue
design: flashing text

picture three: a princess crown
text: princess cassandra
color: teal
design: flashing glitter and flashing text


Okay. smile

#girlsalliancecamp


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4943
Can i have another banner? I just love you guys banners. Big Grin

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10134

"Kissme21" wrote:

Can i have another banner? I just love you guys banners. Big Grin


Of course! smile
What would you like?

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51174

"Kissme21" wrote:

Can i have another banner? I just love you guys banners. Big Grin


Yep!! Yay! Big Grin

#girlsalliancecamp


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥ Lock
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 35
 

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

can i have three at once? or just one at a time?
Three at once is fine! smile

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

can i have three at once? or just one at a time?
Three at once is fine! smile

ok

user name:❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥
picture one: a princess crown
text: princess maysee
color: hot pink
design: flashing glitter (all over te pic)

picture two: a princess crown
text: princess avery
color: baby blue
design: flashing text

picture three: a princess crown
text: princess cassandra
color: teal
design: flashing glitter and flashing text

Okay. smile


thx

i love my new family its just me,alea and the tripplets♥ my sweet little babies♥ me baby girls maysee,avert and cassandra were born  12|10|12


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4943
Username:Kissme21
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd ######### women walking down the church floor.
Text on the banner:Love comes in all shapes and sizes... so live and let live.

Colour:BLack and white I want the words love shape and sizes in the colour. pink purple and red. I'll need another soon. thanks Big Grin

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10134

"Kissme21" wrote:

Username:Kissme21
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd ######### women walking down the church floor.
Text on the banner:Love comes in all shapes and sizes... so live and let live.

Colour:BLack and white I want the words love shape and sizes in the colour. pink purple and red. I'll need another soon. thanks Big Grin


Okay. smile

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10134

"Kissme21" wrote:

Username:Kissme21
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd ######### women walking down the church floor.
Text on the banner:Love comes in all shapes and sizes... so live and let live.

Colour:BLack and white I want the words love shape and sizes in the colour. pink purple and red. I'll need another soon. thanks Big Grin


I can't really find any good pictures, can you either give me the exact picture of think of something else? I'm really sorry. D:

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4943
How about women walking around holding hands? Just as long as it makes a difference to let people know it's ok to be different. Big Grin

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Merry Christmas

depression

insurgent!!

depression

depression

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos