x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
Immabeme11
Immabeme11
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Theres 2 that I wants :3

Username: Immabeme11
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: A headstone
Text on the banner:

As we walk in the sand

Hand in hand

A million things on our mind.

For yesterday we saw you.

But today or tomorrow we won't

For tonight we cry,

as we sit and think,

of what we could've done.

Without you by our sides

We seem to be failing life.

It could've been me,

instead of you.

Or anyone else, true.

But I guess it's time to realize.

Everything will be fine.

Just know one thing.

We will forever miss you,

being at our sides

And helping us through the obstacles

of life. -Immabeme1
Colour: Black and red.   smile

Hi there, you're now reading my siggy.
I hope you're enjoying it.
I just have to let you know one thing, I just wasted 30 seconds of your life ♥


Posted By:
Immabeme11
Immabeme11
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Andd ttheeennnn, the other one
 
Username: Immabeme11
Picture: Eminem
Text: Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful
Text color: Black and white smile

Thnx yhu! Haha I love your guy's work btw xD

Hi there, you're now reading my siggy.
I hope you're enjoying it.
I just have to let you know one thing, I just wasted 30 seconds of your life ♥


Posted By:
_Evie1D_
_Evie1D_
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 123
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Username:_Evie1D_
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]:
Text on the banner: And all these little things... (Can it be in italic please?)
Colour: Teal

Directioner!


Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1508
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"vampire girl 12" wrote:


Username: Thg247
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Lesbians
Text on the banner: I support Lesbians

Colour: Pink

Picture for the banner: Gays
Text On the Banner: I support Gays
Colour: Blue

Thanks! Gay and Lesbian marrige ROCKS!

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52064
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Immabeme11" wrote:

Theres 2 that I wants :3

Username: Immabeme11
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: A headstone
Text on the banner:

As we walk in the sand

Hand in hand

A million things on our mind.

For yesterday we saw you.

But today or tomorrow we won't

For tonight we cry,

as we sit and think,

of what we could've done.

Without you by our sides

We seem to be failing life.

It could've been me,

instead of you.

Or anyone else, true.

But I guess it's time to realize.

Everything will be fine.

Just know one thing.

We will forever miss you,

being at our sides

And helping us through the obstacles

of life. -Immabeme1
Colour: Black and red.   smile



I think that may be too much text, usually the banners are the same size as mine in my signature, but I can make it bigger so that it'd fit in, if you want? smile


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52064
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"_Evie1D_" wrote:

Username:_Evie1D_
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]:
Text on the banner: And all these little things... (Can it be in italic please?)
Colour: Teal



Do you not want a picture? Big Grin


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52064
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"THG247" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:


Username: Thg247
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Lesbians
Text on the banner: I support Lesbians

Colour: Pink

Picture for the banner: Gays
Text On the Banner: I support Gays
Colour: Blue

Thanks! Gay and Lesbian marrige ROCKS!

Ok Big Grin


Posted By:
JessieJForever
JessieJForever
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 282
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Here are the ones that I've just done. smile




Thanks for my banner Gracie smile


I'm Cordelia
I'm in love with photography and my bff's ♥
Music is a huge part of my life, okay?


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52064
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"JessieJForever" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Here are the ones that I've just done. smile

 


Thanks for my banner Gracie smile

You're welcome!! smile


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52064
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Immabeme11:


THG247:




There you go, I hope they're okay! smile


Latest Forum Posts

speak about the above user

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Rate the singer above you

Rate the singer above you

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Rate the singer above you

Who was your first best friend on KW

I'm having trouble maintaining friendships

Latest Videos

Play Online Games