x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.




Ugh, i'm mad sorry.

i has.
have.

I bet my soul that you can not name one m8.

I can't, but I have listened to a screamo band, not being able to name one doesn't relate to listening one.

Except Screamo isn't a popular genre and it's pretty hard to find an actual Screamo band if you've never listened to one. Besides, people constantly confuse Metal or anything else with screaming with Screamo, when it's usually not.
I can't take your word for it if you can't name ooooooooooone.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.


Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12233
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
M8 - we own the sky M8 - midnight city

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Karri Iero" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"Karri Iero" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:








Ugh, it's this dumb thread again.





And Kellin Quinn has never been a vocalist for a Screamo band! Ugh, I get annoyed easily. >.>

He screams. That's enough for us.

Screaming itself doesn't make it Screamo. SWS is Post-Hardcore, not Screamo, people. -_-

Wow, really? Huh, didn't realize that. That's amazing. Tell me, do you have any more useless information that I already know?

You obviously didn't know, since you're calling them Screamo. Pfft, little down m8.

Trust me, I knew.
And please, tell me where I said Sleeping With Sirens was screamo.
I simply quoted a post which was posted by somebody else. And also, you're the one who brought up Sleeping With Sirens, I was talking about Kellin Quinn. Just because he sings for the band, doesn't mean that every time someone is talking about him they mean the band. I said Kellin Quinn because I meant Kellin Quinn, not Sleeping With Sirens.


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12233
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.


Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>
Well, I don't either. I named a song from m8. I know a few more but that's the one I like.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Karri Iero" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Karri Iero" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"Karri Iero" wrote:















"TheAverageJC" wrote:










Ugh, it's this dumb thread again.






And Kellin Quinn has never been a vocalist for a Screamo band! Ugh, I get annoyed easily. >.>

He screams. That's enough for us.

Screaming itself doesn't make it Screamo. SWS is Post-Hardcore, not Screamo, people. -_-

Wow, really? Huh, didn't realize that. That's amazing. Tell me, do you have any more useless information that I already know?

You obviously didn't know, since you're calling them Screamo. Pfft, little down m8.

Trust me, I knew.
And please, tell me where I said Sleeping With Sirens was screamo.
I simply quoted a post which was posted by somebody else. And also, you're the one who brought up Sleeping With Sirens, I was talking about Kellin Quinn. Just because he sings for the band, doesn't mean that every time someone is talking about him they mean the band. I said Kellin Quinn because I meant Kellin Quinn, not Sleeping With Sirens.

You said "Only when it's Kellin Quinn", implying SWS (The only band he's in from my knowledge) is Screamo. 
If I misunderstood what you were trying ot say, then i'm sorry. But responding by saying you like when a vocalist who isn't even in a Screamo band sings "screamo", it doesn't make sense. That's kind of like saying I like Jessie Ware singing "Tech Death".

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.



Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>
Well, I don't either. I named a song from m8. I know a few more but that's the one I like.

M83 is some kind of electronic shoegaze thing and wow I actually liked that song. Frustrated
I don't know if you were trying to post a screamo song or not though.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12233
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.



Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>
Well, I don't either. I named a song from m8. I know a few more but that's the one I like.

M83 is some kind of electronic shoegaze thing and wow I actually liked that song. Frustrated
I don't know if you were trying to post a screamo song or not though.
Really? Lol you like that song?

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.



Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:







"jordand08" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.




Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>
Well, I don't either. I named a song from m8. I know a few more but that's the one I like.

M83 is some kind of electronic shoegaze thing and wow I actually liked that song. Frustrated
I don't know if you were trying to post a screamo song or not though.
Really? Lol you like that song?

Yeah, I did. ._. It's my first time listening to M83 s0o0o0o0

All We Love We Leave Behind


Latest Forum Posts

Are you positive, realist, or negative?

Are males and females equal.

Are you positive, realist, or negative?

Are you positive, realist, or negative?

Are males and females equal.

Please restrict signature length.

ha ha ha (read it laugh aloud)

Are males and females equal.

Please restrict signature length.

Who is your favorite character so far in -...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games