Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.

Ugh, i'm mad sorry.

i has.
have.

I bet my soul that you can not name one m8.

I can't, but I have listened to a screamo band, not being able to name one doesn't relate to listening one.

Except Screamo isn't a popular genre and it's pretty hard to find an actual Screamo band if you've never listened to one. Besides, people constantly confuse Metal or anything else with screaming with Screamo, when it's usually not.
I can't take your word for it if you can't name ooooooooooone.

All We Love We Leave Behind

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
M8 - we own the sky M8 - midnight city

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Ugh, it's this dumb thread again.

And Kellin Quinn has never been a vocalist for a Screamo band! Ugh, I get annoyed easily. >.>

He screams. That's enough for us.

Screaming itself doesn't make it Screamo. SWS is Post-Hardcore, not Screamo, people. -_-

Wow, really? Huh, didn't realize that. That's amazing. Tell me, do you have any more useless information that I already know?

You obviously didn't know, since you're calling them Screamo. Pfft, little down m8.

Trust me, I knew.
And please, tell me where I said Sleeping With Sirens was screamo.
I simply quoted a post which was posted by somebody else. And also, you're the one who brought up Sleeping With Sirens, I was talking about Kellin Quinn. Just because he sings for the band, doesn't mean that every time someone is talking about him they mean the band. I said Kellin Quinn because I meant Kellin Quinn, not Sleeping With Sirens.

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
Well, I don't either. I named a song from m8. I know a few more but that's the one I like.

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Ugh, it's this dumb thread again.

And Kellin Quinn has never been a vocalist for a Screamo band! Ugh, I get annoyed easily. >.>

He screams. That's enough for us.

Screaming itself doesn't make it Screamo. SWS is Post-Hardcore, not Screamo, people. -_-

Wow, really? Huh, didn't realize that. That's amazing. Tell me, do you have any more useless information that I already know?

You obviously didn't know, since you're calling them Screamo. Pfft, little down m8.

Trust me, I knew.
And please, tell me where I said Sleeping With Sirens was screamo.
I simply quoted a post which was posted by somebody else. And also, you're the one who brought up Sleeping With Sirens, I was talking about Kellin Quinn. Just because he sings for the band, doesn't mean that every time someone is talking about him they mean the band. I said Kellin Quinn because I meant Kellin Quinn, not Sleeping With Sirens.

You said "Only when it's Kellin Quinn", implying SWS (The only band he's in from my knowledge) is Screamo. 
If I misunderstood what you were trying ot say, then i'm sorry. But responding by saying you like when a vocalist who isn't even in a Screamo band sings "screamo", it doesn't make sense. That's kind of like saying I like Jessie Ware singing "Tech Death".

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Ugh, i'm mad sorry.

Well, I don't either. I named a song from m8. I know a few more but that's the one I like.

M83 is some kind of electronic shoegaze thing and wow I actually liked that song. Frustrated
I don't know if you were trying to post a screamo song or not though.

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Ugh, i'm mad sorry.

M83 is some kind of electronic shoegaze thing and wow I actually liked that song. Frustrated
Really? Lol you like that song?

The Serenity Prayer

- Henry David Thoreau

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Ugh, i'm mad sorry.

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Ugh, i'm mad sorry.

Really? Lol you like that song?

Yeah, I did. ._. It's my first time listening to M83 s0o0o0o0

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

latest videos