x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Music

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Screamo songs:
Saetia - Some Natures Catch No Plagues
Orchid - I Wanna Fight
Raein - Tigersuit
I Create - Adrift

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2667
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Karri Iero" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"Karri Iero" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"Karri Iero" wrote:


















"TheAverageJC" wrote:





















"Karri Iero" wrote:
























"TheAverageJC" wrote:
















Ugh, it's this dumb thread again.









And Kellin Quinn has never been a vocalist for a Screamo band! Ugh, I get annoyed easily. >.>

He screams. That's enough for us.

Screaming itself doesn't make it Screamo. SWS is Post-Hardcore, not Screamo, people. -_-

Wow, really? Huh, didn't realize that. That's amazing. Tell me, do you have any more useless information that I already know?

You obviously didn't know, since you're calling them Screamo. Pfft, little down m8.

Trust me, I knew.
And please, tell me where I said Sleeping With Sirens was screamo.
I simply quoted a post which was posted by somebody else. And also, you're the one who brought up Sleeping With Sirens, I was talking about Kellin Quinn. Just because he sings for the band, doesn't mean that every time someone is talking about him they mean the band. I said Kellin Quinn because I meant Kellin Quinn, not Sleeping With Sirens.

You said "Only when it's Kellin Quinn", implying SWS (The only band he's in from my knowledge) is Screamo. 
If I misunderstood what you were trying ot say, then i'm sorry. But responding by saying you like when a vocalist who isn't even in a Screamo band sings "screamo", it doesn't make sense. That's kind of like saying I like Jessie Ware singing "Tech Death".

Kellin Quinn is currently in Sleeping With Sirens. Since 2009. Although, it's not the only band he's been in. I wasn't implying anything, and yes, you did misunderstand what I was trying to say. Obviously, since you've been making assumptions to what I actually meant since my first post.

Your original post still doesn't make sense though. I think you fail to realize that it's impossible to sing "screamo". Screamo isn't a vocal style of any kind at all.

I'm really tired of this entire situation..
So, what I meant is that I only like music with screaming and such, when it is Kellin Quinn... Kay?


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"TheAverageJC" wrote:


















"jordand08" wrote:





















"TheAverageJC" wrote:














I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.








Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

The ultimate test:
Is Asking Alexandria Screamo?

I don't listen to there songs much, but I'm going to say yes.
it will probably be wrong.

Yeah, you're wrong. They're Metalcore m8.
 

ok so what did that have to do with anything?

There's no way you could have listened to a Screamo band if you don't even know what Screamo sounds like.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Karri Iero" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Karri Iero" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"Karri Iero" wrote:















"TheAverageJC" wrote:


















"Karri Iero" wrote:





















"TheAverageJC" wrote:
























"Karri Iero" wrote:



























"TheAverageJC" wrote:


















Ugh, it's this dumb thread again.










And Kellin Quinn has never been a vocalist for a Screamo band! Ugh, I get annoyed easily. >.>

He screams. That's enough for us.

Screaming itself doesn't make it Screamo. SWS is Post-Hardcore, not Screamo, people. -_-

Wow, really? Huh, didn't realize that. That's amazing. Tell me, do you have any more useless information that I already know?

You obviously didn't know, since you're calling them Screamo. Pfft, little down m8.

Trust me, I knew.
And please, tell me where I said Sleeping With Sirens was screamo.
I simply quoted a post which was posted by somebody else. And also, you're the one who brought up Sleeping With Sirens, I was talking about Kellin Quinn. Just because he sings for the band, doesn't mean that every time someone is talking about him they mean the band. I said Kellin Quinn because I meant Kellin Quinn, not Sleeping With Sirens.

You said "Only when it's Kellin Quinn", implying SWS (The only band he's in from my knowledge) is Screamo. 
If I misunderstood what you were trying ot say, then i'm sorry. But responding by saying you like when a vocalist who isn't even in a Screamo band sings "screamo", it doesn't make sense. That's kind of like saying I like Jessie Ware singing "Tech Death".

Kellin Quinn is currently in Sleeping With Sirens. Since 2009. Although, it's not the only band he's been in. I wasn't implying anything, and yes, you did misunderstand what I was trying to say. Obviously, since you've been making assumptions to what I actually meant since my first post.

Your original post still doesn't make sense though. I think you fail to realize that it's impossible to sing "screamo". Screamo isn't a vocal style of any kind at all.

I'm really tired of this entire situation..
So, what I meant is that I only like music with screaming and such, when it is Kellin Quinn... Kay?

Ah, that makes much more sense. Thank you based Karri.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"TheAverageJC" wrote:





















"jordand08" wrote:
























"TheAverageJC" wrote:
















I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.









Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

The ultimate test:
Is Asking Alexandria Screamo?

I don't listen to there songs much, but I'm going to say yes.
it will probably be wrong.

Yeah, you're wrong. They're Metalcore m8.
 

ok so what did that have to do with anything?

There's no way you could have listened to a Screamo band if you don't even know what Screamo sounds like.

ok I don't listen to that band but yes, that was a veeeery accurate test, I surely do not know what screamo is and I neeeeveer listened to a screamo band in my my life.
there, I gave you the response you wanted, I hope your happy now. smile

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"TheAverageJC" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"TheAverageJC" wrote:
























"jordand08" wrote:



























"TheAverageJC" wrote:


















I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.










Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

The ultimate test:
Is Asking Alexandria Screamo?

I don't listen to there songs much, but I'm going to say yes.
it will probably be wrong.

Yeah, you're wrong. They're Metalcore m8.
 

ok so what did that have to do with anything?

There's no way you could have listened to a Screamo band if you don't even know what Screamo sounds like.

ok I don't listen to that band but yes, that was a veeeery accurate test, I surely do not know what screamo is and I neeeeveer listened to a screamo band in my my life.
there, I gave you the response you wanted, I hope your happy now. smile

Nacho you're a crack up.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"TheAverageJC" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"TheAverageJC" wrote:



























"jordand08" wrote:






























"TheAverageJC" wrote:




















I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.











Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

The ultimate test:
Is Asking Alexandria Screamo?

I don't listen to there songs much, but I'm going to say yes.
it will probably be wrong.

Yeah, you're wrong. They're Metalcore m8.
 

ok so what did that have to do with anything?

There's no way you could have listened to a Screamo band if you don't even know what Screamo sounds like.

ok I don't listen to that band but yes, that was a veeeery accurate test, I surely do not know what screamo is and I neeeeveer listened to a screamo band in my my life.
there, I gave you the response you wanted, I hope your happy now. smile

Nacho you're a crack up.

ok.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Uuuugh, sorry Nacho if i'm being a turd / pessimist/ [negative word here]. I've been pissed today and i'm really out of it right now.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12683
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Whoa. You apologized. >.>

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Uuuugh, sorry Nacho if i'm being a turd / pessimist/ [negative word here]. I've been pissed today and i'm really out of it right now.

that is okay. 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Latest Forum Posts

The person below me

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

The person below me

Need Advice? Ask Dr. Jake!

Relatable? Yes orNo? (Gameish thing)-moved

Ask Abbergrl Questions Here

Loop It!

Why believe in God?

Why believe in God?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games