Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

Odd Future

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
So yeah, if you haven't, listen to them. OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN is the full acronym of the group's name, but it's usually shortened to OFWGKTA. It stands for Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All.  The leader of this rap circus is Tyler, the Creator. Tyler recently turned 21 and has released several albums and other singles with Pusha-T and The Game.  The second most famous rapper in OF is Earl Sweatshirt. Earl was forced to quit the rap game two years ago because he got involved in the wrong crowd of people. Earl clarified this and destroyed the speculation that his mom just didn't want him rapping about the explicit things OF does.  The third most famous is Frank Ocean. Frankie raps a bit, but he mostly sings and has the voice of an angel. Frank has been featured on Kanye and Jay-Z's hugely successful Watch The Throne. Besides Tyler and Earl and Frank, you have Hodgy Beats who raps, Mike G who raps, Left Brain who raps and produces, Syd tha Kyd who DJs mostly, Domo Genesis who raps, Jasper and Taco who do silly raps and are just famous for acting like idiots. There are a ton of others in OF's crew, but L-Boy has become more prevalent recently. Anyways, you can find most of OF's material for free up until Tyler's "Goblin" album. You can find several tapes and albums featuring all of Odd Future including Radical, The Odd Future Tape, and 12 Odd Future Songs.  Odd Future has released a new album (mixtape?) today called The OF Tape Vol. 2. It's crazy awesome, widely popular, and is shooting to the tops of iTunes. Odd Future is critically acclaimed and are quickly becoming one of the hottest trends in the music industry. Word of warning: Odd Future and the member's lyrics are explicit, as expected and sometimes are pretty extreme but mainly it is the lure of Odd Future.  Golf Wang 

Odd Future

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
since no one here apparently likes to read: go buy the OF Tape Volume 2, it's swag. golf wang 

Odd Future

Posted By:
Tychi03
Tychi03
Star
ODD FUTURE!!! Anyway are you a wolf? Well I mean "we ain't had nobody else. You just might be one of us. Are you?" I am.

YOLO!... Unless you're a zombie.

Odd Future

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll just bump this since I'm feeling a lot of "fake fans" on the income... Go listen to their mixtapes before you claim to like them, btw.  

Odd Future

Posted By:
InsertOriginalUsername_2204397 Lock
InsertOriginalUsername_2204397
StarStar
You would post this on a website called 'Kidz World' .. anyhow, my opinion is that Tyler the Creator sucks.     I much prefer Hopsin.

Craze.

Odd Future

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

So yeah, if you haven't, listen to them. OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN is the full acronym of the group's name, but it's usually shortened to OFWGKTA. It stands for Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All.  The leader of this rap circus is Tyler, the Creator. Tyler recently turned 21 and has released several albums and other singles with Pusha-T and The Game.  The second most famous rapper in OF is Earl Sweatshirt. Earl was forced to quit the rap game two years ago because he got involved in the wrong crowd of people. Earl clarified this and destroyed the speculation that his mom just didn't want him rapping about the explicit things OF does.  The third most famous is Frank Ocean. Frankie raps a bit, but he mostly sings and has the voice of an angel. Frank has been featured on Kanye and Jay-Z's hugely successful Watch The Throne. Besides Tyler and Earl and Frank, you have Hodgy Beats who raps, Mike G who raps, Left Brain who raps and produces, Syd tha Kyd who DJs mostly, Domo Genesis who raps, Jasper and Taco who do silly raps and are just famous for acting like idiots. There are a ton of others in OF's crew, but L-Boy has become more prevalent recently. Anyways, you can find most of OF's material for free up until Tyler's "Goblin" album. You can find several tapes and albums featuring all of Odd Future including Radical, The Odd Future Tape, and 12 Odd Future Songs.  Odd Future has released a new album (mixtape?) today called The OF Tape Vol. 2. It's crazy awesome, widely popular, and is shooting to the tops of iTunes. Odd Future is critically acclaimed and are quickly becoming one of the hottest trends in the music industry. Word of warning: Odd Future and the member's lyrics are explicit, as expected and sometimes are pretty extreme but mainly it is the lure of Odd Future.  Golf Wang 
Thanks for the info. By the way, you made me scare and laugh by the picture in your signature. xD

Odd Future

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"InsertOriginalUsername" wrote:

You would post this on a website called 'Kidz World' .. anyhow, my opinion is that Tyler the Creator sucks.     I much prefer Hopsin.
I don't know what it being a "kidz" site has to do with anything.  If you listen to any other of the rap that people post here it's just as dirty. great, you don't say why Tyler sucks I really respect your opinion more now. go to odd future's tumblr and download all their mixtapes and albums, Goblin is weaker compared to Tyler's previous releases.  I like Hopsin too, but he starts beef with other rappers (Tyler) for publicity. he's a great rapper but he's a jerk of a person. 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

should know!

WHICH IS THE LAT CARTTON MOVIE, THAT YOU W...

Do you play soccer?

which is your favorite default theme?

WHICH IS THE LAT CARTTON MOVIE, THAT YOU W...

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

latest videos