Heyyyyy_
StarStarStarStarStar
Both smile

Boom...

Posted By:
Team Audi #46_1798243 Lock
Team Audi #46_1798243
StarStarStarStarStar
Posting in here again......... I dunno why though...........

Neither. And I'm going to say why for both artists.

Lil' Wayne - Once a great rapper now has fallen so hard. Wayne was a great rapper when he first started to about The Carter II, released around 2005. His lyricalness was on point and his consistency was there. Every song on the The Carter II was great, especially the first song. Every since he got off his drink (which I won't say) so he doesn't slowly kill himself, he has fallen hard. I slightly blame it on that and the fact that he doesn't seem to be taking his career serious anymore. The Carter III was okay and the The Carter IV was awful. Not only that, he seems to be avoiding his retirement album, The Carter V. Lil' Wayne is a bad rapper with versatility in his lyrics and he just needs to stop. The only thing he provides is a good laugh with the ridiculous things he says. 

Drake - Man......... Drake had so much potential at one point. When he started doing songs with Jay-Z, you could hear that he was serious. He  was going to be a problem to other rappers. Once again, lyrical and flowing. He knew what he was doing. Then, he went to YMCMB. Stupid decision. He was still good when he started on there but then he started singing. Now, I have nothing wrong with that. Rappers do that but Drake was trying to be a legitimate R&B artist with how he was singing. Like unnecessarily on tracks at random moments. Another thing he decided to do was try to act like he came from this tough background. The one song everybody knows is "Started From The Bottom." What bottom does he know? He was raised in Canada with a rich, or at least upper-middle class, family. That can probably explain why he got knocked out by Diddy, who is like 40 years old. I'm glad he stopped but he had potential. Honestly, the singers he has on his label, ###, are better. Check out Majid Jordan. They are great singers and really have some great potential to go somewhere far. 

Verdict - Both rappers were great at the start but slowly fell off as their career's progressed. And it's odd that they both were affiliated with Jay-Z in the beginning of their career's. Only one, however, really should have stayed with him and that is Drake. Now, you see what's happening to YMCMB. It's crumbling. Slowly. The artists under that label are not getting paid, Lil' Wayne included. Drake is in luck because he has his own label but he needs to shape up and figure out what he is doing. Go back to his old ways where he was lyrical and not singing. 

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||

Posted By:
Gdq83
Gdq83
Star
Drizzy

Posted By:
Lover_Swagger12
Lover_Swagger12
Star
Starting From The Bottom Now We Here.....Drake Is Bae 

Posted By:
The_Stunner
The_Stunner
StarStarStarStar
Drake is my man!

"If you want to live a happy life tie it to a goal, not to people or things"----> smile
fact bout me!

Posted By:
-TrueMorality-
-TrueMorality-
StarStarStarStar
Even though I don't listen to Rap (occasionally) I would say Drake, mostly because his lyrics and songs have meaning behind them. Lil Wayne just throws random words out and makes them rhyme, and somehow work. Sorry if I have offended any fans. :P

Posted By:
Uhmari
Uhmari
Star

Drizzy doe XD

Posted By:
lexxiii
lexxiii
Star
Drake

lexianna :*

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next →