Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

rap battles

Posted By:
awesome series Lock
awesome series
StarStarStar
rap agenst people hear or say good idea's for a rap battle.

wanna rap battle?

rap battles

Posted By:
Taylor$$cash!!
Taylor$$cash!!
StarStarStarStar
Im livin up to me no I dont watch glee im da boss round here while you just a bar tender im amazin chech yo calender im da queen you smell like old falender im a dust maker y dont u eat my dust imma queen im not ya regular tween (pleaz tell me if I did good)

RAYRAY Y U NO NOTICE DAT IM YHUR FUTURE WIFE!?!?!oh he does.....see
My boo ray ray
WURK IT PRINCE!!
Princeton

okkay....hold upp.......yhu smelll datt.......ewww

rap battles

Posted By:
awesome series Lock
awesome series
StarStarStar
it's real good

wanna rap battle?

rap battles

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayeeeee... I may be white, but bro I got a hell of a bark to go with my bite and upon I notice you are hating I'm gonna spit at you something so full of spite that it will make you want to stay up all night,  crying in your room listening to a Linkin Park CD  While I'm up in your house, jacking your car key taking your Beamer, Benz, or Bentley out for a swing  We gonna paint the town red, but I'm not a Blood If you wanna know what I am, ask your girl she loves seeing me in a hood...  ~ 2012 rawest rapper alive~ 

rap battles

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

Ayeeeee... I may be white, but bro I got a hell of a bark to go with my bite and upon I notice you are hating I'm gonna spit at you something so full of spite that it will make you want to stay up all night,  crying in your room listening to a Linkin Park CD  While I'm up in your house, jacking your car key taking your Beamer, Benz, or Bentley out for a swing  We gonna paint the town red, but I'm not a Blood If you wanna know what I am, ask your girl she loves seeing me in a hood...  ~ 2012 rawest rapper alive~ 
LOL. xDD I like this. xDD

My sig is successfully ruined.

rap battles

Posted By:
parksidechick
parksidechick
StarStarStar
im hotter than lava shark boy and lava girl may be my mother or father im a shark i swim in the ocean cast a spell on you like a poshent volcano eruption come pass me ima build you like construction

angel babae all dae
____________?§$$$$$$$§§?_
___________§$$$$$$$$$$$$§?
___________??§§§$$$$§$$$$§?
_____________?____§?§§$§$$§?
______________?___?_?§$$$$$$§
________________?????§$$§$$§?
___????§?__________??§$$$$$§§?
__?§$$$$?_??______§§§$§§§§§$$§ ?
___?§$$$§????_____?§$$$J§§§§§§ $$§?
____?$$§?________§$$$$h§$§§§§§ §$§
___

rap battles

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
Your rhymes are wack, call me Wall Street -  I loaned you my Swag now I want it all back  with interest and seventy-five percent tax rates  I'm gonna treat you like O.J. Simpson does to his girls on a first date. You can't mess with my alien flow, I'm an extraterrestrial  and you're too slow to even comprehend how to spell "real."  The difference between you and I, is that I'm so super fly  and you're so super high if you that you can rap  when I'm making money, got girls all over the map  I kill it with nine bars, or maybe ten, get outta my face before I show you the back of my handddddd. ayeeeeee 

rap battles

Posted By:
awesome series Lock
awesome series
StarStarStar
yo flow is faded and dated deflated and constipated if i had to rate hate it  translated:  you ate it hey cheese ball you grated chewed up swallowed and defacated. and now you have it you mite as well give up the hope you have is for me to slip up but if that's what your waitng for dont hold you breath im the greatest raper ever MC KING!

wanna rap battle?

rap battles

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
BlaBlaBla -The Greatest Rap Ever-

My sig is successfully ruined.

rap battles

Posted By:
I  ♥ Cher Lloyd
I ♥ Cher Lloyd
StarStarStarStarStar
Yo yo yo my name is Joe I gotta an afro on my baby toe now we gotta get down

Hey There, I'm Rishima, and I love Cher Lloyd c:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Free Gift!!!!

A Real Creepy Story!.....