Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Me: The subject is Maths, it rhymes with hats, it rhymes with mats. it also rhymes with, sats!  Zeus: Dude, we should totally be writing this down.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
prittyboii423
prittyboii423
StarStarStar
RAP retards attempting poetry huh? ummm.... u must not even attempt to listen to rap music....yes i know u might not be a big fan of lil wayne or 2 chainz IF u know who that is....dont judge somethin and u dont know what it truly is because there is good rap out there its not all about rappin about gettin girls n drugs n money NO! there is more to it so dont u sit there and judge rap because im sure alot of people have a few words to say about what YOU listen to.

dont u talk when im talkin u better mute it!!

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
portal300 Lock
portal300
StarStarStar
BUMP

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
hate x)

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
School?

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
portal300 Lock
portal300
StarStarStar
SCH00L- AriannaWWE

Im pumpin my grades, dont care what those bullies say
because by the time' the time comes nobody will be in my way
You ever heard of a pass guys, maybe you should put your head to a book
or you will end up in your life, just to ####.
Im going to get A grades going to make it in my life.
In the end it'll be me who will be gettin that wife.
Im a champion with a goal, and that goal is to achieve
Listen up, the only thing you gotta know is just to believe. 
Bring on the work, and bring on the test's
at the end of the line is a big ole rest.
It's not that hard, to stand up and face your fears.
Because in the end, your not the one who will go out in tears.
Cheers!

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
skydoesminecraft Lock
skydoesminecraft
Star
TROLLING: It's time for me to bake the game you when i'm hear it'll never be the same it all starts when i wake up in the morning and it ends when i troll the world, never get boring. and i'm not start ing up till i get my orange juice without the fruit of gods i can not just can not shoot my newb tubes and uh you know i'm gonna get my cereal so i can laugh at the haters when there cereal. and after that my brother i go out to exercise you know that i need to stay fit to troll all night. but after that i wash up and put my mic on talking trash to trash to kill with pythons. it takes alot of time doesn't make the nights long but its all worth it when we sing the same song. trololol are you mad bro? thats ok you S U K well put you on another show. yea you love it when i snatch you in a corner and i bend over as i gust dropped a quarter. i know you hate it camping but never admit it like god ### where's your clan let'm make me famous cuz i'm top of the list at getin' you ###### pissed cash out to make a wish that will never come to exist and uh don't forget to use your share care never mind strait up knifes is gonna stab it right there and theres more. your never gonna stop me screaming like you wish you could  ban the man you really could problem is that you can only block me witch won't help when i come by because i press agree join the lobby. some people hate my style some people love it though how ever when i troll all the people come close and i don't mean to boast i mean to speak the truth now i'm finished put my flow up on the youtubes. trololololololol lololololol trololololol trolololololol.

i would write the rest but this took me an hour.

butter. this forum post needs more butter.

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy
StarStarStar
rap about your life...Not to brag but i do a little rap myself

I run Stluc City

Stay in school,be safe

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
skydoesminecraft Lock
skydoesminecraft
Star
i'm the lonely wolf who stalks you in the knight, i am the eagle circling up in the sky, my name is just a mask that i can hide behind, born in to revolution and i'm not taking, only want my life back cant get worse i speak a voiceless language and these are my words, and i dont need your laws and dont need your rights ill always life for me until the day that i die.

butter. this forum post needs more butter.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

#SupportGaza

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

latest videos