Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Hockey
Post about your favorite athletes and teams in Hockey.

Hockey?

Posted By:
ItalianGirl13 Lock
ItalianGirl13
StarStarStarStar
anyone here like Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, or Street Hockey?xnbspx

skateboarding and baseball rock!

banana cow gr

also Hellslilangel!

i don''t have a friends list cause.................i just don''t want one

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It''s not confidential
I''ve got potential

Date: 11/24/2005 5:15:12 PM
Author:
Sorry guys, unfortunately when we purge the old posts some of the more popular ones get deleted like Sabie''s Advice corner did the last time. We''ll try to give you a heads up the next time we do it.

Hockey?

Posted By:
Ethacial-l Lock
Ethacial-l
StarStarStarStar
field hockey is for wimps who are too weak to play ice.

I''m not paraniod... but I know that you think I am.

Hockey?

Posted By:
fall.out.girl-l Lock
fall.out.girl-l
StarStarStarStar
but you didn''t answer the question..

-

Hockey?

Posted By:
ItalianGirl13 Lock
ItalianGirl13
StarStarStarStar

Date:9/30/2005 4:58:37 PM
Author:

ok Tell that to my schools field hockey coach and team.xnbspx One girl''s nose is broken another''s ankle is broken and the two of thexnbspx girls got in a fist fight.xnbspx Field Hockey is not for wimps trust me.xnbspx Our team hasn''t lost a game in awhile because they''re so agressive.xnbspx If i were you i''d try playing both games b4 judging Field Hockey.xnbspx you don''t want to be playing with a bunch of angry agressive girls with sticks and a heavy ball the size of a baseball.xnbspx trust me it hurts i played for 2 years but i had to quit cuz if i wanted to be on the district team i''d have to go to an expensive camp.xnbspx

skateboarding and baseball rock!

banana cow gr

also Hellslilangel!

i don''t have a friends list cause.................i just don''t want one

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It''s not confidential
I''ve got potential

Date: 11/24/2005 5:15:12 PM
Author:
Sorry guys, unfortunately when we purge the old posts some of the more popular ones get deleted like Sabie''s Advice corner did the last time. We''ll try to give you a heads up the next time we do it.

Hockey?

Posted By:
Ethacial-l Lock
Ethacial-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/1/2005 9:18:05 AM
Author:

Date:9/30/2005 4:58:37 PM

Author:

ok Tell that to my schools field hockey coach and team.xnbspx One girl''s nose is broken another''s ankle is broken and the two of thexnbspx girls got in a fist fight.xnbspx Field Hockey is not for wimps trust me.xnbspx Our team hasn''t lost a game in awhile because they''re so agressive.xnbspx If i were you i''d try playing both games b4 judging Field Hockey.xnbspx you don''t want to be playing with a bunch of angry agressive girls with sticks and a heavy ball the size of a baseball.xnbspx trust me it hurts i played for 2 years but i had to quit cuz if i wanted to be on the district team i''d have to go to an expensive camp.xnbspx

You shouldn''t make false accusations about people. I have played field, ice, roller, and street hockey. I know how field hockey is played and I find it a pathetic immitation of real hockey.

I''m not paraniod... but I know that you think I am.

Hockey?

Posted By:
cherriez-l Lock
cherriez-l
StarStar
Hey, i like Ice hockey. It tough stuff. Can''t comment on how hard or soft field hockey is, but if other girls are scrapping and breaking bones, it must be pretty rough.

Hockey?

Posted By:
Joker_01-l Lock
Joker_01-l
StarStarStar
Really, I like any kind of hockey. I''m not that picky, as long as it is hockey. I really prefer Ice hockey though.

~Emmie~

There is nothing to fear, but fear it self.
I like pickles! I think they are sexy!
::humans are the only species capable of endless evil x cruelty, but also endless compassion, and endless hope::

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Free Gift!!!!

A Real Creepy Story!.....