Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

I can help with math!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I do sixth grade math, and am willing to help anyone that needs help with math grades, um, 5th and below.  You can ask me about sixth but I might not be able to help.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

I can help with math!

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
I need help sometimes

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

I can help with math!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
What do you need help with?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

I can help with math!

Posted By:
pinkrockgirl
pinkrockgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you do Algebra?

I can help with math!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"pinkrockgirl" wrote:

Can you do Algebra?

Unfortunately not.  I'm only at the end of 6th grade math.

I can help with math!

Posted By:
pinkrockgirl
pinkrockgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Okaaay. Thanks anyways.

I can help with math!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"pinkrockgirl" wrote:

Okaaay. Thanks anyways.

I'm sorry I couldn't help. Frown Nose  My bro does Calculus, but I don't wanna bug him.  Ya know?

I can help with math!

Posted By:
pinkrockgirl
pinkrockgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"pinkrockgirl" wrote:

Okaaay. Thanks anyways.

I'm sorry I couldn't help. Frown Nose  My bro does Calculus, but I don't wanna bug him.  Ya know?
Yeah, I know. Its cool, girl for real. smile Nice idea to post this though.

I can help with math!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"pinkrockgirl" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"pinkrockgirl" wrote:

Okaaay. Thanks anyways.

Thanks for understanding! x3  I would recommend a website that could help, but it's against the rules. DX

I can help with math!

Posted By:
pinkrockgirl
pinkrockgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"pinkrockgirl" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"pinkrockgirl" wrote:

Okaaay. Thanks anyways.

Thanks for understanding! x3  I would recommend a website that could help, but it's against the rules. DX
Oh thats fine! You're okay, really! Thanks soo much though! Gee, you're too thoughtful. smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Find The Best Clothes For School

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

latest videos