Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

COME IF YOU NEED HELP WITH MATH,SCIENCE,HISTORY,OR ANY THING ELSE

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"DarkbladeTheEpic" wrote:

36.9% of 24

71% of 5.89

I'm pretty sure (not positive, but I really SHOULD know this xD), that you'd turn the precent into a fraction.  So 71% would become 71/100.  Then you'd turn that into a decimal (by dividing how many times 100 goes into 71).  From there, multiply by 100.

Wait, sorry about that!  Those directions are wrong, now that I think about it.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"DarkbladeTheEpic" wrote:

36.9% of 24

71% of 5.89

I'm pretty sure (not positive, but I really SHOULD know this xD), that you'd turn the precent into a fraction.  So 71% would become 71/100.  Then you'd turn that into a decimal (by dividing how many times 100 goes into 71).  From there, multiply by 100.

Wait, sorry about that!  Those directions are wrong, now that I think about it.

Actually how to find it, is to do this:

I'm gonna do the second problem again.  Turn 71% into a decimal.  That would be .71 .  Next, multiply that by 5.89.  Done!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

What kind of math should I expect when I go into pre-algebra on Monday?

It's a lot easier than you think. Trust me. As long as you pay attention and do your best to understand it, it becomes a breeze after a while. It does get hard at some points, but in the end, it all makes sense.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"cajuncutie12" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

What kind of math should I expect when I go into pre-algebra on Monday?

It's a lot easier than you think. Trust me. As long as you pay attention and do your best to understand it, it becomes a breeze after a while. It does get hard at some points, but in the end, it all makes sense.

Yeah, I went into pre-algebra now a couple of weeks ago, and it actually isn't too bad.  And luckily, I can go back, re-read, and do that problem the next day if I'm not getting it, as I do my math online and I'm homeschooled.

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Midapops" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Wait, you're homeschooled?  I am too! 

AWESOME!! WHAT HOME SCHOOLIN PROGRAM DO U GO TO?!! 

I don't do a "homeschool program".  My Mom teaches me.  She's her own school.

Is that even legit? 

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Tis ma jam

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

latest videos