Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"DarkbladeTheEpic" wrote:

36.9% of 24

71% of 5.89

I'm pretty sure (not positive, but I really SHOULD know this xD), that you'd turn the precent into a fraction.  So 71% would become 71/100.  Then you'd turn that into a decimal (by dividing how many times 100 goes into 71).  From there, multiply by 100.

Wait, sorry about that!  Those directions are wrong, now that I think about it.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"DarkbladeTheEpic" wrote:

36.9% of 24

71% of 5.89

I'm pretty sure (not positive, but I really SHOULD know this xD), that you'd turn the precent into a fraction.  So 71% would become 71/100.  Then you'd turn that into a decimal (by dividing how many times 100 goes into 71).  From there, multiply by 100.

Wait, sorry about that!  Those directions are wrong, now that I think about it.

Actually how to find it, is to do this:

I'm gonna do the second problem again.  Turn 71% into a decimal.  That would be .71 .  Next, multiply that by 5.89.  Done!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

What kind of math should I expect when I go into pre-algebra on Monday?

It's a lot easier than you think. Trust me. As long as you pay attention and do your best to understand it, it becomes a breeze after a while. It does get hard at some points, but in the end, it all makes sense.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"cajuncutie12" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

What kind of math should I expect when I go into pre-algebra on Monday?

It's a lot easier than you think. Trust me. As long as you pay attention and do your best to understand it, it becomes a breeze after a while. It does get hard at some points, but in the end, it all makes sense.

Yeah, I went into pre-algebra now a couple of weeks ago, and it actually isn't too bad.  And luckily, I can go back, re-read, and do that problem the next day if I'm not getting it, as I do my math online and I'm homeschooled.

lolololololololol

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Midapops" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Wait, you're homeschooled?  I am too! 

AWESOME!! WHAT HOME SCHOOLIN PROGRAM DO U GO TO?!! 

I don't do a "homeschool program".  My Mom teaches me.  She's her own school.

Is that even legit? 

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

1 3 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

If you had one wish, what would it be?(oth...

Last one to say cheese wins

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

sorry for the delay yesterday

last one who says smile wins-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

Naruto200 experience thread

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

How old are you?

latest videos