Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Plzzzz help me out!!!!!

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
Hey guys!!!!!! I have just entered my 10th grade and feelin very nervous.. Coz this year is a very big year for me as it will decide my future...... This year i have to give board exam... So I got to study the whole text book which sounds borin.... Plzzzzzzz I need some advice... How can I score 90% and above?????  Worried My family has many expectations from me 

Two impressive lines: "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you" and "Live life so well that even death wants you see you alive........"

Tinker Bell
Who says 1D has no fans????

Plzzzz help me out!!!!!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
Is there something specific that you need help with?
I say study, study, then study again!!!
Get good grades for you and not for your family, and if however your grades are, just know that you did your best, and however your grades are, be proud of yourself!

Plzzzz help me out!!!!!

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
Thnx for ur advice smile

Two impressive lines: "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you" and "Live life so well that even death wants you see you alive........"

Tinker Bell
Who says 1D has no fans????

Plzzzz help me out!!!!!

Posted By:
Thedawg44
Thedawg44
Star
Just study a lot, but leave time for some fun. Take notes during class and make sure to try your best and don't goof off smile

Jordan

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

latest videos