Back left
Back right
Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I'm really weak in science to be honest, but I manage to get a B or a low A. So this year, i'm taking biology this year and I'm okay at it but, for most of the part I don't understand anything. Any studying tips or ways to understand information a little bit more???

I hope I get this together because I really want to become a dentist in the future.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ SimplyAda ♥

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

1. Get good sleep and drink water.This will help you stay awake
2. Always ask a teacher if you are confused. Thats what they are there for

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
dont worry dear biology is intresting subject

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I'm doing biology and the tips I would suggest would be; pay attention to the labs, they make the theory even more interesting cause plant  biology was kinda boring to me, when you're out in nature try and bring what you've learnt in school to life by giving yourself a mental test to further your understanding and do the same for human biology but with the body. don't cram, take forty minutes every day and study a chapter or so and if you understand, move on, it really pays if you know stuff in advance and don't be scare to ask the teacher questions, it can be silliest cause i ask mines the craziest q's and do past paper questions, lots of them so you can get a feel of what the actual exam would be like! enjoy! 
also crash course for biology on youtube is a good source.

》[^-^]《 ~ adrianna.

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
hey dude dont worry thats my 1st tip.....my 2nd is that as u know YOUTUBE it has alot vids for lessons so check that out...3rd tip is to PRACTICE ALOT OF PASTPAPPERS my teachers always tells me to do this...and my last tip is trust God its the BEST thing ever!! Big Grin Big Grin

Believe in God then everything goes AWESOME!!

SMILE ALWAYS!! Big Grin

Trust in God alone...

Ok see ya people and PEACE OUT!! smile

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hey learn net biology thoroughly and ask doubts to teachers

I’m not a rebel without a cause sir. Nor a murderer with a hand blade. This is ME!

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Pay attention to everything in the lessons. Ask your teacher for help. There are plenty of good resources online that can help you understand things better as well. A lot of people have already recommended you Crash Course, which does work well. I personally use Khan Academy, which gives a lot of depth and has helped me in so many of my classes. 

Don't stress yourself out about studying. Trust me, putting too much pressure onto yourself is not good. You're already making a B or an A, which is really good already, so you don't have to worry much. Just keep trying to learn the information, and have faith in yourself.

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lots and lots of research  Mad Worried

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity