Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Please Help Me!

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
StarStarStarStar
Okay if you know me you know that I do competative writing. I need help to practice for my March 5th competition. This is very important to me. So what I would like you to is give me some writing prompts to use. These could be from your classroom (hint 7th and 8th graders). It could also be made up. I will take the first 10 GOOD prompts to use for practice.

I just want to be the only girl you love all your life

Please Help Me!

Posted By:
GardenFlower45 Lock
GardenFlower45
StarStarStarStar
Prompts? Is that like topics?

--Garden *}

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
-- Dalai Lama

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Someday your prince will come. Mine took a wrong turn and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Please Help Me!

Posted By:
chapter53
chapter53
StarStarStarStarStar
Crap I would give you a prompt but I'm in 5th grade.

PANDA RAGE.

PANDA RAGE.

Ello! Big Grin My name is Chloe. Tis nice to meet you. ^-^

Please Help Me!

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
i just had one, it was do you think that have snack machines on during school hours or off

I'm back.
Deal with it.

Please Help Me!

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
StarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

Please Help Me!

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
StarStarStarStar
Hey. As you know yesterday was the competition and I have my results. I recieved 10th place as an individual and honorable mention on one of my papers. So next competition is in May and it is the state finals. Last time I recieved no prompts just questions. So here is an example "The door slammed shut...." or "If only I would have known....." or "The Return." This time I will take the first 25 good prompts. Also I am opening this to any age instead of just 7th grade. I hope you can help me out. All stories written of your prompt will be posted on here. Thanks.

Please Help Me!

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
StarStarStarStar
Please people.

Please Help Me!

Posted By:
JKRowling_is_awesome
JKRowling_is_awesome
StarStarStar
I am a great writer, I published books! But, I am in 3rd grade, so I can't!

The Harry Potter Fan! Also the greatest person of writing, liking Snape and Voldemort. Oh and you wasted a minute of your life reading my signature! YAY!
Life is like a book and when you stop reading it its like letting yourself die to the last drop of blood
- Me
The thing is that I believe God is everywhere, like a monkey, you, so save earth.

Please Help Me!

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
StarStarStarStar
It does not matter after I saw at competition they pull out some easy stuff. Give it a shot!

Please Help Me!

Posted By:
JKRowling_is_awesome
JKRowling_is_awesome
StarStarStar

"JKRowling_is_awesome" wrote:

I am a great writer, I published books! But, I am in 3rd grade, so I can't!
Okay! Say, your lost in a desert, and your only tool[s] is a bottle of water, and a bag of stale patatoe chips. or You just won the lottery. And you don't have a bank account. So you don't exactly know what to do. or You just found a lost dog in the park...what do you do? or Your caught up in love, with someone you met over the internet..come to find out they were a fake. Any of those?

The Harry Potter Fan! Also the greatest person of writing, liking Snape and Voldemort. Oh and you wasted a minute of your life reading my signature! YAY!
Life is like a book and when you stop reading it its like letting yourself die to the last drop of blood
- Me
The thing is that I believe God is everywhere, like a monkey, you, so save earth.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Personality is beauty

Name one movie better then Frozen