Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Stress

Posted By:
megjp
megjp
StarStarStar
Hi I've got a problem. I get stressed out really easily my teacher calls me and my face turns red and i get all sweaty and i am looking for someone to save me. It only happens in math so you know those smartboreds right? well i need to use it alot at school and when we do division then my teacher says please tell me what 60 divided by five is then i say um um 12? is there anyway to reduce my stress? Confused

If you like a series of unfortanate events add me!

Stress

Posted By:
write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99
StarStarStarStar
I'm awful at Maths, and whenever I get called I think of something I enjoy. The minute the teacher finishes telling you the question start to work it out. Say what you think the answer is confidently, and picture something good like a lollipop or somethingBig Grin, and even if you're wrong, nod and listen to the explanation so you'll know for next time. Alternatively, picture yourself chatting to a friend. Don't actually start chatting! smile Hope you can conquer your stress!

"Please stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street." - Sherlock
"Crime is common, but logic is rare." - Sherlock
"The hell with the solar system, Watson!" - Sherlock
"We can't giggle, it's a crime scene." - Watson.
"Look, I'm in shock. I've got a blanket!" - Sherlock

Sherlock

A Great Detective

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos