Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

HISTORY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Posted By:
write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99
StarStarStarStar
Hey everyone! This is my official History Q + A. If you have a difficult piece of History homework, I'll help you out. Just a handful of key notes to run through: No. 1) I'm not going to write that massive essay for you. smile No. 2) You can ask a maximum of 5 questions per post. If you shower me with 10 questions I shan't be able to cope. No. 3) Don't ask me questions like "Freakin' tell me when Henry VII was around." I'll simply tell you to Henry VII off. No. 4) Feel free to ask about anything. I get my information from the best. Salem Witch Trial question? I re-watch Dr. Elizabeth Ford's psychiatric assessment of the villagers of Old Salem. Simples. You can ask me about ancient cultures such as: Egypt - I love the place! Rome Greece Peru Mexico China Britain (celtic tribal traditions, etc.) Japan Whatever really! I also know a bit about the Templar Knights, a lot about the Tudors and Stuarts, and don't even get me started on the superstitions of the tribes in the Sundarbans. So go ahead. Ask me anything. smile

"Please stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street." - Sherlock
"Crime is common, but logic is rare." - Sherlock
"The hell with the solar system, Watson!" - Sherlock
"We can't giggle, it's a crime scene." - Watson.
"Look, I'm in shock. I've got a blanket!" - Sherlock

Sherlock

A Great Detective

HISTORY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Posted By:
Sheft_Ayemz
Sheft_Ayemz
Star
WOW. You must love your history. If you get this in time, i need to know just about everything you know about Federation of Australia -The Immigration Restriction Act & things around federation. Can you help?

Think Positive. Stay Positive. You'll live a happy life.

HISTORY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Posted By:
write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99
StarStarStarStar
This is a continuation of the info on your profile comments: earlier immigrants from Northern Europe and the British Isles. Efforts were made to slow the flood by imposing a literacy test on those wishing to enter the U.S. Wilson twice vetoed these measures, but Congress overrode his veto, in 1917. Suspected Russian anarchists were denied access to the country, and suspicions about foreigners spilled over in the Red Scare of 1919-20, when thousands were arrested for real or imagined revolutionary activity. Immigration reform, sometimes known as the Emergency Immigration Act of 1921, was prompted by the news that in the preceding 12 months more than 800,000 foreigners had entered the United States. Congress responded by establishing the first quota system that provided for the following: Immigration from a specific nation was limited to three percent of that nation’s population living in the United States, as reported in the 1910 Federal Census. An overall maximum annual quota of 357,000 was imposed. Hope this will help, my sources were my extensive collection of history books and some useful websites, Write-a-holic99 Big Grin

Sherlock

A Great Detective

HISTORY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar

"write-a-holic99" wrote:

This is a continuation of the info on your profile comments: earlier immigrants from Northern Europe and the British Isles. Efforts were made to slow the flood by imposing a literacy test on those wishing to enter the U.S. Wilson twice vetoed these measures, but Congress overrode his veto, in 1917. Suspected Russian anarchists were denied access to the country, and suspicions about foreigners spilled over in the Red Scare of 1919-20, when thousands were arrested for real or imagined revolutionary activity. Immigration reform, sometimes known as the Emergency Immigration Act of 1921, was prompted by the news that in the preceding 12 months more than 800,000 foreigners had entered the United States. Congress responded by establishing the first quota system that provided for the following: Immigration from a specific nation was limited to three percent of that nation’s population living in the United States, as reported in the 1910 Federal Census. An overall maximum annual quota of 357,000 was imposed. Hope this will help, my sources were my extensive collection of history books and some useful websites, Write-a-holic99 Big Grin
wow you are brainy in a good way there are too lessons that i'am rubbish at history and math oh and pe (because i have asthma)

HISTORY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Posted By:
write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99
StarStarStarStar
Everybody is good at different things. I just like history a lot. smile I'm awful at maths.

Sherlock

A Great Detective

HISTORY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Posted By:
Valencia.Mystic
Valencia.Mystic
Star
Hey dude, I c u like History. Cool, i hope u like civics 2 cuz my skul is doing all, history, Geography and civics together, turn by turn. reply asap so I can ask u my question. i need serious help for my H.W. so hope u have some pity on me and reply soon. Thnx.

Peace, Rock, Smile!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos