Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Math

Posted By:
puppyluv56_1537886 Lock
puppyluv56_1537886
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, I know school's not quite in session yet, but I need help with math. I just want some tips to stay on top of things. I have a math teacher that just hands out the assignments without good explantion. He says talk it out at your table when you ask him for help, and when you tell him the whole table needs help he says you'll figure it out on your own. Then, he accuses students of not asking question or not asking fro help but we do, but he rejects us everytime. Anyway, back on topic, I struggle with math now, and almost had a C last year. Any tips on how to get back to an A+?

Oh, Yes. :/

Call Of Duty: MW3 One Of My Favorite Games

Math

Posted By:
Austin
Austin
StarStarStarStar
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A MATH TEACHER LIKE THAT

Co'18 | 5'11 Forward | Ballin' I guess | Freshman

Math

Posted By:
MAYC33
MAYC33
Star
ewwwww! lol i hate math! sorry girrlly cant help ya....i dont suck at it, but im not the BEST... im just average. i went to math camp this summer, just so i could see what is coming for me on my first year in middle school, and to get a little caught up... i all confused me SO much!! soooooo, YEAH!

143CODYSIMPSON

Math

Posted By:
puppyluv56_1537886 Lock
puppyluv56_1537886
StarStarStarStarStar
Why would you want a math teacher like that? Almost everyone in my class failed because of him.

Math

Posted By:
fettucine
fettucine
StarStarStarStarStar
Ask the teacher after school for help, tutoring and/ or study like mad. I almost failed last year, but i asked for help and made it through sixth grade.

all systems go.
the sun hasn't died
~radioactive

THE HOLY SPIRIT AIN'T GOT A PEN

Math

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
If you can't rely on him, go to your math textbooks. Find out what he's going to teach next, and then study for it through your textbooks or your computer. If you take down notes on any explaination he says, then you will most likely pass. Passing on your own resources will prepare for high school, which I hear some teachers can be very similiar to that. And if you don't want to even glance at your textbook, you will probably fail. It that can't explain it, go to YT or the Internet

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Math

Posted By:
puppyluv56_1537886 Lock
puppyluv56_1537886
StarStarStarStarStar
I never said that I didn't look at my textbooks. And I do, I always look for the information I need to help me, but those aren't the best books there are. They're bascially books, like the ones they make in the stores for people to buy and do yourself. I take notes and do the best I can, but he isn't exactly an explainer. So, you don't get a lot from him.

Math

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar
well all i can say is don't be afarid to fail it is not your fault if yout teacher won't help you it is his fault and ask your headteacher or princapel if you can move math classes and i know this is off topic but if you need make up tips vist my profile

Math

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar

"buddy supmodel" wrote:

well all i can say is don't be afarid to fail it is not your fault if yout teacher won't help you it is his fault and ask your headteacher or princapel if you can move math classes and i know this is off topic but if you need make up tips vist my profile

Math

Posted By:
TigerTanner
TigerTanner
StarStarStar
ummm what is 0+0= ????

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Describe the perfect Friend

Dressed up or dressed down

Me and My Sister.... again.

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos