Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Simplifying Fractions

Posted By:
iLove iCarly Fan Fiction
iLove iCarly Fan Fiction
StarStarStar
I need to learn how to simplify fractions in an easy way. I mean, I need a trick to help me learn how to do it, because at my school we had this fractions test and I got 40% for it, which is really bad. I'm usually an A student and would like to keep that reputation, so if you know any tricks on how to make simplifying easier to understand, that'd be wonderful.

I love iCarly fanfiction and have an "iCarly Fan Fiction Requests" topic in general. To find out more about it, find it and click there!

Proud iCarly, Victorious, House of Anubis and Wizards of Waverly Place fan.

Simplifying Fractions

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar
Just divide the numerator and denominator by a common factor. For example: 6/9 6 and 9 are both divisable by 3. 6 divided by 3 is 2 and 9 divided by 3 is 3. Answer: 2/3. I hope I helped smile

Simplifying Fractions

Posted By:
CookieDevil
CookieDevil
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

Just divide the numerator and denominator by a common factor. For example: 6/9 6 and 9 are both divisable by 3. 6 divided by 3 is 2 and 9 divided by 3 is 3. Answer: 2/3. I hope I helped smile
:o I couldn't have explained it better! xD

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year banner made by Gracie.

The Rainbow Cake Club Big Grin

Made by Azmaria55 in 2011

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Crush

chicken vs.beef

Are u good at danceing

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos