Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Math Crash!

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
If you need help with math, this is the place to ask me. Even with math homework. So come on down. Thx if u came for help! Wink

S M I L E

Math Crash!

Posted By:
AutumnOak
AutumnOak
StarStar
Hi, My Name is AO ~AutumnOak~ I would love some help if i could know what grade your in.  Im in 4th if you wanna know. I need help with 12x   8x  7x 9x I have a test with them in a few weeks.  Thanks, but i might have to cancel because i might be getting a real tutor. ~AO~

Spend life with the ones you love. Cecilia+Kayla+Emily+Caydie=BFFLS

Math Crash!

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar
Nine years old? 0.0

Math Crash!

Posted By:
AutumnOak
AutumnOak
StarStar

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

Nine years old? 0.0
Nope im 10. Supposed to be in 5th but i was born later then the cut-off date.

Math Crash!

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar

"AutumnOak" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

Nine years old? 0.0
Nope im 10. Supposed to be in 5th but i was born later then the cut-off date.
I was talking to the OP, not you. I doubt a nine year old will able to help you guys. But heck, who knows. 

Math Crash!

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar

"AutumnOak" wrote:

Hi, My Name is AO ~AutumnOak~ I would love some help if i could know what grade your in.  Im in 4th if you wanna know. I need help with 12x   8x  7x 9x I have a test with them in a few weeks.  Thanks, but i might have to cancel because i might be getting a real tutor. ~AO~
I'm in 6th Grade. Here's a fact to help you. 2 digit multiplication is just your basic one digit facts. Confused. Here's an example fact 12 x24 ____ 2x4  is? 2x2 is? You know those facts Then jump down to underneath your numbers: 12 x24 ____ 48 [Here] Place a zero there. Always put a zero there. Then go to the next digit. 12 x24 ___ 48 420 Then add 48 +420 ____ 468 And there you go. Easy as unicorns and rainbows.

Math Crash!

Posted By:
AutumnOak
AutumnOak
StarStar
So.. Much... Learning. But im still confused.  Smart person

Math Crash!

Posted By:
creation4
creation4
Star
h             t              u 0             9             7 0             3             2  + __________________ 0             0             9 1             2             0  = __________________ 1              2              9 Easy!

Water is the one that helps us survive the poor

Math Crash!

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
im in 4th too

S M I L E

Math Crash!

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
I kinda need help with subtracting a whole number by a mixed number. What I do is I like, say it's 7 minus 3 and 7/9, I'd make the whole number(7) and turn it into 7 and 0/9. After all, it is the same thing except it's a mixed number. But my teacher does some other way I don't get. Please help!

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!
There's no I in team, but there IS a me.
Hey want my #? It's 878! Can't you see it in my name?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

anyone else?

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos