Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

:( Improve my speaking!

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
 Frustrated Oh gosh! I am very shy when I have to speak infront of the class and I am in year 8. I am 12 and will be a teen and if I don't become confident then oh my life will be sadness. Common, when we have presentations, I am quiet and very shy! I am a girl as well and girls are shy mostly. Heeeeelppppp!!!

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123
StarStarStarStarStar
Just pretend your the only one in the room. You dont have to look directly at the class, just stare at the wall that your facing. Think about all of your fave things before you have to speak. Forget everyone is in the room....Just relax. Hope it helps! Ask me If you need more advice, or have a question. smile

My name is..Elisabeth.. ♥

˙ʇı xıɟ oʇ ㄣℲ + ʇן∀ ssǝɹԀ ¡˙˙˙uʍop ǝpısdn sı uǝǝɹɔs ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn sı pɐǝɥ noʎ ɹǝɥʇıǝ ˙˙ǝɹǝɥ ƃuoɹʍ sı ƃuıɥʇǝɯos 'ʇıɐM

☺♥☺

Posted By:
#1N-DubzFan
#1N-DubzFan
StarStarStarStar
I used to be shy, but now I love performing. I think it's because I really wanted to get a lead part in the school production a few years ago, and I just exploded on stage (not litterally) speaking very loudly and generally making myself look a bit stupid in a green tshirt, brown leggings, and a rope tied round my waist. Sometimes when I get nervous I picture the audience standing up and aplauding me afterwards, so I want to do my best. Hope this helped Big Grin

Lets dance to Joy Division,
And celebrate the irony,
Everything is going wrong,
But we're so happy!
~The Wombats~

Posted By:
Cree Lady_1622740 Lock
Cree Lady_1622740
StarStarStarStarStar
I talk fast sometims becauuse I am shy sometimes. Or sometimes I get so nervous!!  Dazed

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
The first thing to do when public speaking is learn that Number 1) you need to do it.  Number 2) calm yourself down, think slowly and clearly, remember whatever details you need to. Number 3) If you've got a friend in the class, casually rest your eyes on them and project your voice as loudly, clearly, and "moderately" towards them. Make your eyes move around, but always come back and "stare" at them when you get nervous.  Number 4) Have fun with it, once you do it well, you'll never want to stop. 

Posted By:
girl_11_uk
girl_11_uk
StarStarStarStar
belive in your self,go up,stare them right in the eyes and say what must be said.....confidence can only come from you,beliving in your self and saying you know what....i can do this

hello......this is bob
☻/
/▌bob likes sharp things I .....i suggest you run
/ \ from bob

TROLL HUNTERS UNITED!!we dont feed trolls we feast on them!!

having a troll problem....contact admins,mods if not found contact a troll hunter

this computer will self destruct in 5....4.....3....2......1....KAAABBOOOMMMM

Posted By:
toast-is-cool
toast-is-cool
StarStarStar
I used to be a very shy little girl, but I grew out of it. Remember that you shouldn't care what other think because everyone is entitled to their opinion - the only person you have to impress your whole life is YOU! Remind yourself that tomorrow is a new day. Join a book club, you'll learn new words and make new friends.

Toast is Cool!
Big Grin

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

Frustrated Oh gosh! I am very shy when I have to speak infront of the class and I am in year 8. I am 12 and will be a teen and if I don't become confident then oh my life will be sadness. Common, when we have presentations, I am quiet and very shy! I am a girl as well and girls are shy mostly. Heeeeelppppp!!!
well i'am in year 8 (7th grade going to 8th) so i can help you i used to be shy just smile and talk alot need any better advice add me tell me about on comment and i will be there asap

Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
StarStarStarStarStar

"selenagomez6123" wrote:

Just pretend your the only one in the room. You dont have to look directly at the class, just stare at the wall that your facing. Think about all of your fave things before you have to speak. Forget everyone is in the room....Just relax. Hope it helps! Ask me If you need more advice, or have a question. smile

Posted By:
cool akanksha
cool akanksha
StarStarStarStarStar

"selenagomez6123" wrote:

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

latest videos