Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

50 Questions US History Game

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, get ready to use your 6th Grade US History skills. I'll give you 50 US History questions from stuff I've learned outta the blue, meaning I'm not gonna stay on 1 subjects, so get ready! There's also gifts for getting a certain amount of questions right: 5 Questions= 1 gift 10 Questions=2 gifts 15 Questions=3 gifts 20 Questions=4 gifts 25 Questions=5 gifts 30 Questions=6 gifts 35 Questions=7 gifts 40 Questions=8 gifts 45 Questions=9 gifts 50 Questions=10 gifts Let's start! 1st Question: What is true about America during Reconstruction?

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!
There's no I in team, but there IS a me.
Hey want my #? It's 878! Can't you see it in my name?

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
2: What was the Great Migration? 3: What happened during the Great Depression? 4: True or False: Herbert Hoover helped during the Great Depression. 5. What was the New Deal, did it help us, and who made it? 6. After Franklin Delano Roosevelt died, who was president? 7. When is D-Day? 8. After Pearl Harbor was bombed, who did we declare war on? 9(continued from number Cool: After we declared war on them, who declared war on us, and why did they? 10. True or False: After World War 1, France had to pay 33 billion dollars in reparations for the war to other countries.

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
11: A political philosophy in which total power is given to a dictator and individual freedoms are denied is _______. 12: Prejudice against Jews is ____-________. 13. Who founded the Hull House? 14. What did the Hull House have? 15. What did the 14th Amendment do? 16. What event sparked the beginning of World War One? 17. What was a cause of World War One? 18. What was Prohibition? 19. True or False: People liked Prohibition. 20. True or False: No amendment ever made in the U.S. has been repealed.

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
21: Who was Aaron Copeland? 22: Who was John Steinbeck? 23: Who was Jacob Lawrence? 24: Who was Langston Hughes? 25: Who was Duke Ellington? 26: Who was Bessie Smith? 27: Who was Louis Armstrong? 28: What were internement camps, and what group of people were sent there? 29: What was the United Nations? 30: True or False:  West Germany did not resume self-government after American, British, and French occupation.

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
31: Who wrote the Pledge of Allegiance? 32: True or False: America was NOT neutral for the entire World War One.

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
31: Who wrote the Pledge of Allegiance? 32: True or False: America was NOT neutral for the entire World War One. 33: What were the Major Allied Powers in World War One? 34: What were the results of the Spanish-American War? 35: What did African Americans want that led to the Great Migration? 36: What was Henry Ford associated with? 37: What was the name of the lady who carried an investigation out on lynching, and almost got lynched herself? 38: What is another word for lynching? 39. What were speakeasies? 40. What were Bootleggers, and what did they do during Prohibition? 41. True or False: The Wright Brother's fly in an airplane lasted 20 minutes. 42: Where did the Wright Brother's airplane flight take place? 43. What was the reason for the U.S. entry in the Spanish-American War? 44. What were the reasons for immigration? 45. What does the NAACP stand for? 46. True or False: The KKK(Klu Klux Klan) still exists today. 47. True or False: Blacks liked Black Codes. 48: Who created the Fourteen Points? 49: Whatdid the Lend Lease Act do? 50: The US dropped two atomic bombs on Japan. What cities did they drop them on?

Posted By:
Totalitarianist Lock
Totalitarianist
StarStarStarStar
tl;dr

GOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD

- Ron Paul

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
US History aren't worth my time.

Posted By:
Totalitarianist Lock
Totalitarianist
StarStarStarStar
1-50: Your mother do i get a prize

GOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD

- Ron Paul

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar

"Totalitarianist " wrote:

1-50: Your mother do i get a prize
You're KIDDING ME right?!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Nae Nae

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH