Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

math question-moved

Posted By:
draconboy
draconboy
StarStarStarStar
I am tryign to do my amth homework but i am confused ona part....  If youa re addign two fracitons with different denominators and in order to find them you have to make the denominator which i get.  But if you change the denominator to youa lso have to change the numerator?  I am curious but all of the websites are too long too read and I get bored of it.  So reply to this thread if you can...,................

If you don't like me, I say DEAL WITH IT.

math question-moved

Posted By:
-Getlikemeh- Lock
-Getlikemeh-
StarStarStarStar
when you find the common denominator you X the numerator & denomerator by the same # then you do the same with the 2nd fraction if it doesnt have the sane denominator as the first fraction btw..numerator is the top # denominator is the bottom #

well yhu can hatee meh....luv mehhh...but i will alwayys luv yhu♥

math question-moved

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar
You get a common denominator and that changes the numerator. For example 1/2 + 1/4. The common denominator is four. Two goes into four twice. You multiply the two by one, keeping it at two. One-fourth satys the same. The answer would be three-fourths. Did that help?

math question-moved

Posted By:
bag13 Lock
bag13
StarStarStarStar
all you have to do it whatever you times the denominator by you mmultiply the numerator by the same number that you used to multiply the denom. by so the denominator's are the same

getting shot is like breaking a heart it hurts and sometimes leads to death

math question-moved

Posted By:
draconboy
draconboy
StarStarStarStar

"bag13" wrote:

all you have to do it whatever you times the denominator by you mmultiply the numerator by the same number that you used to multiply the denom. by so the denominator's are the same
  K thank you a lot I Just got confused if you change the numerator.  So tahnks a lot you just saved my grade Big Grin

math question-moved

Posted By:
bag13 Lock
bag13
StarStarStarStar
haha no problem. if you need help with math hw i can help just comment me

getting shot is like breaking a heart it hurts and sometimes leads to death

math question-moved

Posted By:
draconboy
draconboy
StarStarStarStar

"bag13" wrote:

thanks you saved my grades!

math question-moved

Posted By:
IMKRBRO_1976219 Lock
IMKRBRO_1976219
StarStarStar
I am good at math. smile and by good i meant HORRIBLE.. i got A thoe Frustrated idk what my teacher smokin

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Hanging Tree.(Hunger Games)

Preamble of the US?

Name the USA.

Love

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos