Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

I need experience with a shih tzu owner

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
Okay. I am 10. END OF SENTENCE. Let's just cut to the chase. Ever since I was in kindergarden I have ALWAYS been wanting a dog. I have hermit crabs. I want a shih tzu owners experience. Has it gone well? Did you have a lot of trouble with this kind of dog? Tell me EVERYTHING! Is it good with kids? EVERYTHING. Also here is an another question. My parents said I can get a dog when I am in 5th grade. Not in the middle or beginning. When it is summer break. How do I get a dog? Adoption,Pound,store? I don't like stores because that supports pet mills. Give me specific details. What adoption center? Also. Think. Is shih tzu  a bad choice? I watched a lot of videos on youtube. They are all so great! THEY ARE SUPER CUTE

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
Nerdling_1894704 Lock
Nerdling_1894704
StarStarStarStarStar
They're a bit yappy, but nonetheless, good lapdogs. Lot's of grooming. Lot's of training. Ugh.

"The President bombed another country whose name we couldn't pronounce"

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar
I've had several Shih - Tzus. I have two right now and the neighbor's dog is one. They are great family dogs and are great around all kids. They are very playful and loving. Not too many common health issues. One of the most lovable dogs. Grooming regularly is required to have one, though it's not too hard. They don't eat much, being a small breed of dog. A Shih - Tzu is an amazing choice! :3

Posted By:
miss too cute
miss too cute
Star
shih Tzu are great dogs they are really easy to potty train I have one you can see him on my profile page his name is Charlie he doesn't bite or anything but whats different about this breed each one has its own personality and are full of energy we walk our dog 3 times a day you can get from a breeder and shelters and need lots of grooming

Posted By:
miss too cute
miss too cute
Star
Shih Tzu are great dogs if u look at my profile photo you will see my shih Tzu name Charlie he is 1 years old . They are great dogs but have a lot if energy I walk him 3 times a day then he has his daily nap . my mom has a new baby and she cries Charlie barks he is very protective of her shih Tzu have very bad  separation anxiety if they have a crate put it in a room that the family usually hangs out keep them with a chew toy they will likely destroy it in a week or less

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I've had three shih-tzus, currently I have two now Big Grin They're quiet, reserved, playful, love kids, fluffy. Rescue ddogs are nice but you want to be wary about them. It's best to get one with its papers or the option to have the papers even though they're more expensive. The only problem is that they have a lot of health problems. They have to be on a strict hard food only diet in order to preserve their teeth and they get sick randomly a lot. Frustrated

Name

Signature

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

#SupportGaza

latest videos